Xyonel

Indie Developer, All-in-one artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
even with the open console false in yanfly's core engine plugin I still have a console opened, I think that's about extdot plugin(yanfly) how to deactivate that?

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That just means the console won't open automatically when the playtest is launched. It doesn't stop you from being able to open the console. Are you saying it's opening automatically?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to JavaScript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As far as I can tell, the only thing Yanfly's Extended Damage Over Time plugin uses the console for is displaying errors. Is there red text displayed in the console?

Also, remember to save your project after making changes in the Plugin Manager, or your plugin changes will not be seen during the test. :)

Xyonel

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no error, only pixys description, the console opens automatically.

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Could we get a peek at your plugin list? There is no standard event command that will open the console, so we can rule out a wayward event. In general it's only gonna open if you hit F8, or if a plugin told it to.
So screenshot your plugin list, it will help us see what might be the culprit

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is no random effect in any computer. If the console opens, then only because it was commanded to open from somewhere.

you need to find the plugin that does this - that command sequence can be in multiple plugins, and it would have to be disabled everywhere.

If you don't know which plugin is the cause, you need to disable them one after another, always launching a new playtest to see if the last removed plugin was the cause or not.

Xyonel

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As I mentioned, extdot from yanfly, If I disable, the console is gone.

but there's not a command to disable console, I think it's inside the script, the plugin is the latest version.

I have only yanflyplugins almost every present on the wiki, just check the wiki for my game list

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wiki, just check the wiki for my game list
that is a bad idea - there are a lot of reasons why we ask for a screenshot of the plugin manager.
For example only with that screenshot we can check if you installed those plugins in the correct order or medded up the order (which is vitally important for yanfly's plugins), and a few other things.

Xyonel

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sure, the plugins are installed in the correct order but eventually I'll post the list soon

Xyonel

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This thread is being closed at the request of the OP. If for some reason you would like it re-opened, please Report this post and leave the reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokdo2005