Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do any of you subscribe to any?

Did we really land on the moon?

Are chem trails real?

What are the 13 secret herbs and spices in KFC's chicken!?

I have been reading up on the hollow earth theory.. It is fascinating and would make for a super cool aspect of any rpg game me thinks.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would advise against discussing such theories on a forum like here. While some can sound like "fun", often they hide opinions that can end up very racists or will start flame wars with people believing genuinely in them.

as an example, as a firm believer in the hollow earth theory, I'm very offended that you think my core beliefs should be turned in something as trivial as a game...

PS : Just joking. But seriously some smell really bad. I once read a while ago from a conspi-racist website (and in that case racist is very appropriate) that Jewish people were from the future, and in this future, they would commit a sin so great against humanity that a higher power would have exiled them in the past so they would suffer and atone for this crime. This is seriously twisted and after research, this site was linked to antisemitic and far right movements.

Ellie Jane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I heard the herbs and spices include Salt, Pepper, MSG and Oregano. Not sure if that's true though. Certainly tastes like it.

Gin

The djinn
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Macdonald´s french fries have 17 ingredients... :dizzy:

malzeme_1003763.gif

When I discovered I was like...

tumblr_mrmfybMgMI1s4z1qao1_250.gif

RUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh..... \  :o  /

The Mighty Palm

Resident Palm Tree
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Both Mcdonalds fries and the colonels recipe have 17 ingredients.
1717 was a year that began on a friday... wait... Fry-day? 
We're getting somewhere. 

KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken but if you rearrange those letters you get  "Cite unchecked fry kink" and we're back to the fries again. 

What does this mean?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lizard19

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Or perhaps the spice theories are just to distract from KFC slowly eliminating and replacing every Colonel on TV! Dun! Dun! Dun!

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you mean conspiracy theories like big banks laundering money for criminal organizations?

Or banks manipulating interests rates for their benefit?

Or the Tuskeegee Syphilis experiments?

Or when the federal government arms drug cartels?

Or US Military plotting to kill americans and blame it on Cuba?

Ooops, those aren't theories...

THEY'RE CONFIRMED! Please note that these links are all to credible websites. (Forbes, New York Times, CDC, ABC, Judicial Watch)

You can usually tell when someone is either A: a troll or B: Ignorant/gullible when they spew some racist crap about any group of people. Or deny any event within the last 100 years that are a matter of historical fact. Especially when it comes to conspiracy theories. There are a great many conspiracies that have turned out to be true and many more that are completely bunk. USE YOUR JUDGMENT AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

And no, I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I either write them off or file them away and await more evidence. But I never accept them as true.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Plato

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)
It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p
Hello! Thank you for visiting my Page! ✅
I have done nothing for my game in the last hours but look and modify my spreadsheets. lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PsYcHiC_PuSsYcAt