Contact Damage and Status Effects Upon Contact

Flashlight237

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey there. So, let's say I wanna make a spiky enemy like, say, an urchin. I'd like to have it where a player who makes contact like, say, a warrior get damaged when hitting the thing. At the same time, I'd like to have it where an archer, whose attacks are ranged physical attacks (if there's a way to make an archer's normal attack do that, please tell me), NOT receive contact damage.

Same logic applies to say, a mongolian death worm, which I'd like to NOT damage players who make contact with it, but rather poison players who make contact. Is there any way to do this kind of stuff?

Last edited:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's only a little over 24 hours since you posted (and please remember the rule about double posting!) and this is an international site with differing time zones. People will have a variety of sleep/work/leisure schedules. Also we are living in difficult times for many people. Please show a little patience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flane