Continuum Empower Plus

continuumg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Free for use in any project; give credit to continuumg in commercial projects.

This plugin allows you to create skills that may be 'empowered' using simple notetags.

When one of these skills is selected in battle, the player may enhance it in various ways by spending more mana.

Use of this plugin requires knowledge of damage formulae.

Continuum Empower Plus

tevak

Kara Zor-El of Earth-23
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, this seems to have an incompatibility with Yanfly's skill core where it will display the skill's proper cost in the Base Cost window but the new cost & new cost display only takes the database cost into account. 

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi, this seems to have an incompatibility with Yanfly's skill core where it will display the skill's proper cost in the Base Cost window but the new cost & new cost display only takes the database cost into account. 

Yes, I did not notice me too !!! Hopefully the author of the plugin revise this thing !!!

I would also like to know where I can change the commands name: "BASE COST", "DURATION" and "POWER" !!!

continuumg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I see where the problem is coming from. I'll look into fixing compatibility later. I'll also add some options for some command names and various other UI bits. The Duration, Power, etc. is however, already modifiable. Simply use whichever terms you'd like when setting up the notetags.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I see where the problem is coming from. I'll look into fixing compatibility later. I'll also add some options for some command names and various other UI bits. The Duration, Power, etc. is however, already modifiable. Simply use whichever terms you'd like when setting up the notetags.

Ok, I'll wait for your upcoming changes and updates !!! ;)

Thanks for the explanation on the terms !!!  :guffaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP