BaronVampson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for a system that can change the default battler animation for each battler action, similar to how 'YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies' gives you complete control over what enemy SV motion is used and for what.

Right now, I have only Walk/Idle, Dying and Dead bound on the enemies, which is of course good for the enemies, but for the player characters, I cannot seem to find the same level of depth. (I have also left the binding for the dying motion on enemies blank, because I don't want it to have the capacity to overwrite any states I have, if that's how it functions anyway.)

If this is possible to do in Yanfly's Action Sequences, then how would I be able to address motions such as Victory, Evade, Damage, etc.

Is this at all possible to accomplish?
All I would need by default is Idle, Dying, and Dead.

BaronVampson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Figured out a way to do this (for any one interested), within the Javascript files there are sprites.js and objects.js

Without removing the 'if' conditions or any of the parenthesis, simply alter any information regarding 'requesting motions' or 'starting motions.' Seems to have done the trick for me so far. Okay, you can close this thread mods.

aramouta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Figured out a way to do this (for any one interested), within the Javascript files there are sprites.js and objects.js

Without removing the 'if' conditions or any of the parenthesis, simply alter any information regarding 'requesting motions' or 'starting motions.' Seems to have done the trick for me so far. Okay, you can close this thread mods.

How did you manage to do that??

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.
TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Belphegor