Mast-yami

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello,

Since I'm working on my skills, there something I was thinking about: Is it possible to convert a certain amount of a stat into another one?

To be more precise, I want to convert 150% of the Defense into an Attack buff.
For example: My character has 500 Atk and 500 Def. Then after the buff applied, my character would have 750 Atk and 500 Def.
I think I could use the notetags or a common event but I'm not sure to know what I'm supposed to do.

If anyone has an idea, he's welcome. =)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, you'll need a plugin - and notetags have no function unless you're using a plugin that looks for them, they are only a way to transfer data to plugins.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Deployment is when your game is finished and you need help to deploy to other systems

Mast-yami

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Oh, I see, thank you very much for the help Andar, i'll try to find an appropriate plugin.

Thank you too for moving my thread, I wasn't sure to be into the right section, I'm sorry. :s

If I find an appropriate plugin, I'll edit this post to help any other user who's searching for the same thing, that's how it works? ^^'

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilica0506