Cool front hair for the character generator

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by BaconSmite, Oct 26, 2015.

1. BaconSmite

BaconSmite Teenage Punk Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I,m running out of ideas myself so if you want to message me an image ill have a look for you :)

2. genycis

genycis Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Awesome work Bacon!  I saw your guns in the other thread too, very nice indeed!  You don't happen to create ninja outfits and masks that cover the whole face minus eyes that you could share at some point in the forum would you?  Had to ask.  Lol!

3. Sythian Bard

Sythian Bard Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Awesome job, man. Thanks!

4. BaconSmite

First Language:
    English
    Thanks dude but no I haven't created any ninja stuff. Ive tried messing around with the clothes but outfits seem to be the most difficult thing to change :(  I did have a few mask ideas myself but I need to develop my computer arty skills before I go onto that stuff. But if you want me to make some hair then I don't mid as I need the practice :D

5. Sol Rising

Sol Rising Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    for some reason when i save the same names u give icon_Fronthair_p18 it doesn't show in the generator. I even tried p16-p17 how do i get it to go through correctly?

6. BaconSmite

First Language:
    English
    I think that the issue here is that #I already have a custom front hair installed before this one. I think that the number for the icon must always be 1 above the number in the other files. It might also have something to do with an incomplete hair that does  not have all the files that was a part of the default resources. I hope this helps out a litt :)  le but I myself had trouble working out how to  install these as its not easy

7. Shyngo

Shyngo Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I followed the instructions and the thumbnail works, but nothing else.
    I dont think I've even seen this hair in the picture in the generator before.

Do you know what I may have done wrong here?[​IMG]

8. BaconSmite

First Language:
    English
    That there is a default resource that came with mv but did not have images to be used in all of the files. I just overwrote it as I did not like it but you might want to keep it. If so then just rename it with a random number like 28 or copy it somewhere else. I think this will work if you -1 from all the numbers given at the start of this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion I've caused as these things are really annoying to install.

9. white90

white90 Villager Member

First Language:
    Italiano
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Same problem, i try to rename the file with "SV_FrontHair_p30" , "FG_FrontHair_p30_c1_m003" etc
    Still appear like the screenshot up ahead

10. Sol Rising

Sol Rising Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    think we all had this problem...  :|

11. BaconSmite

First Language:
    English
    Sorry if the numbers are not right for you guys as when I posted this I just used the ones that worked for me with my other custom hairs installed. I think that simply reducing the numbers by one should help so 16 instead of 17 and 17 instead of 18 but I had the same trouble as you guys when I tried to install it as I was making it.