KevinFrost91
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all!

I've done some extensive Google searches and cannot seem to find what I am looking for, so I'm wondering if anyone here knows.

There was a script for VX Ace that allowed for copying and pasting portions of a map from the same or different maps. This way you could have buildings, ponds, roads and other things appear without having to make a whole other map with that small change. While it is totally possible to have something like this take place (only go to new map with new house IF switch is turned on) it would become impossible when dealing with multiple conditions.
For example, I'm creating a building game where players can construct buildings. When these buildings are built, NPCs will walk through them and you can interact with the NPCs. The player will have multiple choices of buildings to make (for instance if they need more food, they'll build a farm, or if they need more money they'd build a mine) and they can place them whenever and however they want (without placing them on-top of each other of course).

So what I need to be able to do is copy a 5x9 building from another map and paste it into the map the player is in. If possible, copying events and everything. If that's not possible, I can find some way to make that aspect work.

Does anyone know of a plugin that can do this? Or am I out of luck here.

Thanks!

(RPG Maker VX Ace Script that allows this, by Vlue)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Request[/move]

KevinFrost

KevinFrost91
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Apologies for not posting in the correct spot. It has been a while since I used this site :p I need to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi