Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Description of the Feature:
  • When selecting to copy a folder, right now, only the folder is copied.
  • The way I found to counter this, opening them and copying the contents too, put the copied files outside the copied folders
  • I'd like to copy the contents too when copying the folder, and to keep them in the same... I think the name is hierarchy.

Mockups:
It is simple to visualize, I think. Do I really need to edit an image?

Why is this feature good?
This feature is great because of the following:
  • Time Saver

Possible issues with this feature?
Issues that might arise from this feature:
  • Although the expressions will be copied, they'll still need to be edited individually.

In a game with many characters, with all with similar available expressions, it'd be nice to be able to make a base folder and just copy the expressions for the characters... Sure, their expressions will then need to be remade, but I'd like to at least have a base to which base my drawings on.

SCAn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
If you "open" the folder and select each file within the folder, you can copy them. However, you WILL have to put them "back" in the folder after pasting.

Placing them back in really doesn't take that much time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emcautley1