firststef

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Hi everyone!

I,m currently creating a game about possesed swords. At one point in my story my character gets possesed and changes appearence. I want a plugin that lets me copy the progress ive done with my first actor form and paste it on the second form.

I also have to mention that i,m not looking for a plugin that changes only the sprite... So no sprite changing. It has to be copy progress. Or some sort of variable....If you want more detail ill respond.

Please help! Please! (Even though you dont know for sure, an ideea is better than nothing)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would help to get a list of what you want to copy and what not to copy - most things can easily be copied with an event, you don't need a script or plugin for that.

Just as an example, to copy the level all you need to do is use control variable to load the current level into the variable and then calculate the difference and change level by event command on the other actor.

Last edited by a moderator:

firststef

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Lol that was soooo easy!

Thank you!

Sorry for the double post ;_; ... So if i have questions they go here in -> js/plugin support?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, only if it requires a plugin. In cases like those above where it can be done with eventing, it goes to general MV support

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't need to use two actors.  Just have one actor and use the Change Actor Images command to make them look different.

firststef

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
You don't need to use two actors.  Just have one actor and use the Change Actor Images command to make them look different.

Actualy i,m using a script that uses external images for actors... the change actor command allows me to only change the sprite. Besides, if i want to have a showdown between the two sides of the characters... 

Thx for the reply though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hootwhoration