firststef

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Hi everyone!

I,m currently creating a game about possesed swords. At one point in my story my character gets possesed and changes appearence. I want a plugin that lets me copy the progress ive done with my first actor form and paste it on the second form.

I also have to mention that i,m not looking for a plugin that changes only the sprite... So no sprite changing. It has to be copy progress. Or some sort of variable....If you want more detail ill respond.

Please help! Please! (Even though you dont know for sure, an ideea is better than nothing)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would help to get a list of what you want to copy and what not to copy - most things can easily be copied with an event, you don't need a script or plugin for that.

Just as an example, to copy the level all you need to do is use control variable to load the current level into the variable and then calculate the difference and change level by event command on the other actor.

Last edited by a moderator:

firststef

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Lol that was soooo easy!

Thank you!

Sorry for the double post ;_; ... So if i have questions they go here in -> js/plugin support?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, only if it requires a plugin. In cases like those above where it can be done with eventing, it goes to general MV support

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't need to use two actors.  Just have one actor and use the Change Actor Images command to make them look different.

firststef

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
You don't need to use two actors.  Just have one actor and use the Change Actor Images command to make them look different.

Actualy i,m using a script that uses external images for actors... the change actor command allows me to only change the sprite. Besides, if i want to have a showdown between the two sides of the characters... 

Thx for the reply though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scooterdoofus