jwideman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to copy the passage (and other) settings for one tileset image to another? I know I can copy a whole tileset and change the images it points to, but I want to copy the settings from, say, the C tab to the D tab. Also, do these save anywhere so that I don't have to go through the whole process for every game I make that doesn't use the RTP?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Search for my Lazy Tilesets script. It's designed to do exactly that.

jwideman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks, Shaz! This goes above and beyond.

I don't suppose you know if there's a collection of the exports for various existing tilesets, do you?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tilesets available from the store should all have them - or at least any released since that date. Or maybe not ... I just had a look through some Steam DLC and couldn't find any with the extra files.

For the others, you'd have to just ask and see if anybody has those tilesets with everything set up correctly. I think it'd be okay to post in that thread stating what tilesets you have to see if anybody could do an export of the settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamicon