Core: Equip Slots

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This script allows you to customize your actor's equip slots and choose the starting equips for each slot. You can have an unlimited number of equip slots, and create an unlimited number of custom equip types.

The equip slots are designed to be dynamic, so you easily add or remove equip slots from an actor. Additional equip slot functionality can be easily added while maximizing compatibility between different scripts.

(using Yanfly's Ace Equip Engine for the menu. This script does not provide any graphic modifications beyond scrolling through your equip slots)

Download

Get it at Hime Works!

Last edited by a moderator:

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How is it possible to be dynamic, may I ask? I don't see anything in the instructions that mentions adding/changing/removing equip slots whenever... Just having it different for each actor/class is still technically static because that never changes.

Misaki

Pikalyze
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You just simplified everything for what I needed :p

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can I add custom name ones like rune or something else?

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I add custom name ones like rune or something else?
You would need a separate script that allows you to define new etypes. Tsuki has another script that does that.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
How is it possible to be dynamic, may I ask? I don't see anything in the instructions that mentions adding/changing/removing equip slots whenever... Just having it different for each actor/class is still technically static because that never changes.
Dynamic Equip slots add-on.

Haven't been successful in allowing users to tag their database objects with add_slot or remove_slot tags and have the slots automatically added or removed.

Some users have been trying to do it manually and appear to be having some success

https://github.com/Hime-Works/Requests/issues/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markfilan