Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
corpsem.png

GAMEPLAY VIDEOS

SYNOPSIS
Set in a post-apocolyptic world, the game tells a story of survivors Cole Woods and Elena Morgan as they work together to survive their journey across the country to a research facility to find a possible cure for an unstoppable virus turning people into flesh-eating corpses. Elena’s father has gone missing to add to the already lengthy list of problems going on. Cole must now help his dear friend find her father before time runs out. The decisions you make shape the story, impact other characters and can change the circumstances you find yourself in.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
web_version_1.png
web_version_2.png
web_version_3.png
web_version_4.png
web_version_5.png

FEATURES
  • Open World to explore.
  • Custom Battle System like no other for RPG Maker MV.
  • Decisions impact the flow of the story and ultimately the ending to.
  • Impressive arsenal of weapons to obtain.
  • Game Time System that affects weather and various other aspects of the game.
  • Unique puzzles that are interesting and not boring.
  • Slot based inventory management system with custom hand drawn pixel icons.
  • Survival system where players have to manage Cole’s Hunger, Thirst and Rest.

SOCIAL MEDIA
Corpse_Mansion

SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!
capsule_sm.png

BREAKDOWN OF GAME COMPLETION!
ASBS Battle System & Game Mechanics -> 95% Complete
Storyline -> 35% Complete
Open World Maps -> 30% Complete
Side Missions -> 10% Complete

Thank you for reading this far and also for a limited time* if anybody wants some free steam beta keys reply to this topic and I'll PM you with one. Keep in mind you have to select opt in beta setting in the corpse mansion game settings before installing.

Attachments

• header.png
    header.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • library_hero_alternate_art.png
    library_hero_alternate_art.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 2
  • header.png
    header.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • corpsem.png
    corpsem.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 2
  • corpsem.png
    corpsem.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 2
  • corpsem.png
    corpsem.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks good but I have to wonder how it plays. Games with on map free moving combat don't usually go over well due to the engine not being made for that kind of thing.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks good but I have to wonder how it plays. Games with on map free moving combat don't usually go over well due to the engine not being made for that kind of thing.

I'll admit it has been a rocky road to get to where the game is today but I'm happy with where its at. Here's a video that shows you how the submachine gun plays, if you're interested. It also shows bit of the shotgun at the end too, which is also a very different weapon.->

And well if it means anything people on social media seem to like it and some even say the battle system / gameplay looks very smooth.

Since we're talking about the battle system, credit goes to @DrDhoom for the DASBS battle system and @Pheonix KageDesu for mad extensions and many bug fixes for the DASBS battle system. These guys are some awesome coders for sure. (Still getting my credit list together, it's pretty extensive. It's on my To do list.)

Last edited:

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@fizzly Thank you very much. I have worked extremely hard on it and continue to do so. Blood, sweat and tears they say? Haha

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
logo_3X.png

Hello fellow Rpg makers! I would like to officially announce here that the beta will release sometime tonight on steam. I would like to extend my offer to give free steam beta keys to people who want to give Corpse Mansion a try.

Do let me know if anyone that want's to play that doesnt have a steam account I can maybe work a way to have a windows or Mac version deployed for you and downloadable via fundthementalgames.com

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont use steam and still need to work my way around.....
but if you need beta testers, I can be one if you need too, have many
expierence in bug testing and breaking games :)

the game looks nice. so keep up the nice work :)

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont use steam and still need to work my way around.....
but if you need beta testers, I can be one if you need too, have many
expierence in bug testing and breaking games :)

Well hopefully there isn't any. Me and @Pheonix KageDesu have been testing the crap out of it.

the game looks nice. so keep up the nice work :)

Thank you. I continue its development on a daily basis. I develop Corpse Mansion Full Time.

ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
*cries in wishing he had this engine* man, the way the guns work is everything I wanted from the alpha ABS plugin. That just looks so... fulfilling? I have been wanting to make a game where guns work like that. But I have been putting together something slowly that feels like I am just settling.

I love how the combat looks *drool*

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*cries in wishing he had this engine* man, the way the guns work is everything I wanted from the alpha ABS plugin. That just looks so... fulfilling? I have been wanting to make a game where guns work like that. But I have been putting together something slowly that feels like I am just settling.

I love how the combat looks *drool*

Thank you so much for your kind words. The battle system was not easy to make and took more than one plugin developer and myself included to fix things. Bugs were upwards into the 1000's and then there was STILL bugs for the second plugin developer to fix. So yeah tis not been easy haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Styrale