Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
corpsem.png

GAMEPLAY VIDEOS

SYNOPSIS
Play in an open world sandbox game and try to save Hell City from the virus where every decision counts. Watch the city plunge into complete chaos or build a unique economy to combat the epidemic. Use over 30+ different weapons to lay waste to your enemies. Customize your guns with parts at a workbench to create the ultimate zombie killing weapon. Choose from two game modes and three difficulty levels.

Take Control of Cole Woods, a seasoned detective that worked for the HCPD (Hell City Police Department) and try to put a stop to the madness. Cole's mission is to find out what started the epidemic and manufacture a cure for it. But when he met Elena Morgan his path became more unclear. Conflicted with what he now should do, he tries to help his new friend find out what happened to her father.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
web_version_2.png
web_version_3.png

web_version_5.png
newScreen1.png
newScreen2.png
ScreenshotSatrudaySept11.pngnewScreen3.png

FEATURES
  • Open World to explore.
  • Custom Battle System like no other for RPG Maker MV.
  • Decisions impact the flow of the story and ultimately the ending to.
  • Impressive arsenal of weapons to obtain.
  • Game Time System that affects weather and various other aspects of the game.
  • Gun Slotting Mechanic (Coming soon link.)
  • Slot based inventory management system with custom hand drawn pixel icons.
  • Survival system where players have to manage Cole’s Hunger, Thirst and Rest.

SOCIAL MEDIA
Corpse_Mansion

SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!
capsule_sm.png

BREAKDOWN OF GAME COMPLETION!
ASBS Battle System & Game Mechanics -> 95% Complete
Storyline -> 35% Complete
Open World Maps -> 30% Complete
Side Missions -> 10% Complete

Attachments

• header.png
    header.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • web_version_1.png
    web_version_1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 205
  • web_version_4.png
    web_version_4.png
    548.9 KB · Views: 193
  • library_hero_alternate_art.png
    library_hero_alternate_art.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 5
  • header.png
    header.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • corpsem.png
    corpsem.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 4
  • corpsem.png
    corpsem.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 4
  • corpsem.png
    corpsem.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks good but I have to wonder how it plays. Games with on map free moving combat don't usually go over well due to the engine not being made for that kind of thing.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks good but I have to wonder how it plays. Games with on map free moving combat don't usually go over well due to the engine not being made for that kind of thing.

I'll admit it has been a rocky road to get to where the game is today but I'm happy with where its at. Here's a video that shows you how the submachine gun plays, if you're interested. It also shows bit of the shotgun at the end too, which is also a very different weapon.->

And well if it means anything people on social media seem to like it and some even say the battle system / gameplay looks very smooth.

Since we're talking about the battle system, credit goes to @DrDhoom for the DASBS battle system and @Pheonix KageDesu for mad extensions and many bug fixes for the DASBS battle system. These guys are some awesome coders for sure. (Still getting my credit list together, it's pretty extensive. It's on my To do list.)

Last edited:

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@fizzly Thank you very much. I have worked extremely hard on it and continue to do so. Blood, sweat and tears they say? Haha

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
logo_3X.png

Hello fellow Rpg makers! I would like to officially announce here that the beta will release sometime tonight on steam. I would like to extend my offer to give free steam beta keys to people who want to give Corpse Mansion a try.

Do let me know if anyone that want's to play that doesnt have a steam account I can maybe work a way to have a windows or Mac version deployed for you and downloadable via fundthementalgames.com

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont use steam and still need to work my way around.....
but if you need beta testers, I can be one if you need too, have many
expierence in bug testing and breaking games :)

the game looks nice. so keep up the nice work :)

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont use steam and still need to work my way around.....
but if you need beta testers, I can be one if you need too, have many
expierence in bug testing and breaking games :)

Well hopefully there isn't any. Me and @Pheonix KageDesu have been testing the crap out of it.

the game looks nice. so keep up the nice work :)

Thank you. I continue its development on a daily basis. I develop Corpse Mansion Full Time.

ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
*cries in wishing he had this engine* man, the way the guns work is everything I wanted from the alpha ABS plugin. That just looks so... fulfilling? I have been wanting to make a game where guns work like that. But I have been putting together something slowly that feels like I am just settling.

I love how the combat looks *drool*

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*cries in wishing he had this engine* man, the way the guns work is everything I wanted from the alpha ABS plugin. That just looks so... fulfilling? I have been wanting to make a game where guns work like that. But I have been putting together something slowly that feels like I am just settling.

I love how the combat looks *drool*

Thank you so much for your kind words. The battle system was not easy to make and took more than one plugin developer and myself included to fix things. Bugs were upwards into the 1000's and then there was STILL bugs for the second plugin developer to fix. So yeah tis not been easy haha

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone want to try the Steam Closed Beta? PM me with your email asking for a key and I'll reply back with one. You can also go here to leave feedback -> https://www.fundthementalgames.com/forums/ or you can reply to this topic as well.

Also added 3 more screenshots ->

newScreen1.png
newScreen2.png
newScreen3.png

Last edited:

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yayyy my game got recommended by a steam curator! Check it out -> Corpse_Mansion
and if you haven't already Wishlist my game it would really help me out.

ConceptArt1.png

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
congrats on the recommendation, it looks really good and promising.
keep the nice job working for the zombies fans out there =)

but it also have a question in mind, does it it have a single difficulty or
does it has multiple ones?

I mostly play games on the hardest once I know the mechanics, unless
it starts easy and become harder on what some games does.

but keep up the nice work :)

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowDragon First thank you it has been a long road.

but it also have a question in mind, does it it have a single difficulty or
does it has multiple ones?

Actually I am happy you asked. You will be pleased to know that harder difficulties have more drops meaning more chances for rare items. There is actually 3 different game difficulties and they vary greatly. In this order it goes Normal, Survival and Hardcore. The game was also made with these three levels of difficulties in mind since its inception. All though the actual names of each difficulty are subject to change.

CM_NormalMode.png

CM_Survival_Mode.png

CM_hardcore_mode.png

It's also important to note that all 3 difficulties of the game you can still lose all your inventory items when you pass out from lack of Rest (Exhaustion) This will make players store important items at the Safehouses in an attempt not to lose their valuable items such as Weapons, Gun Parts ect.

You also cannot change the game difficulty once you have chose it for that save file. Save files are also restricted to 3 save files and one autosave file which you are still allowed to save over but do so with caution.

saveFiles.png

You can't save when not in a Safehouse for the harder difficulties. (aimed to be like sandbox games, like Minecraf) All though I have acknowledged that some people may not have the time and just want to pick up where they left off and not worry about anything this is what Normal mode is for mostly. Auto-Saves you all the time basically. Takes the fun out of the game for me but hey I'm only the developer :p

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if ammonition is easier to get, it should be harder to get in a harder difficulty,
so this make survival/harcore exrtemely difficult, but also require alot of
smart strategy to survive.

cant tell if I'm able to get a copy, because not that great fan of horrors,
because its out of my genre, but I also wish you the best on it, but I keep an eye
out on it for a while.

but I'm always up for a challenge =)

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if ammonition is easier to get, it should be harder to get in a harder difficulty,
so this make survival/harcore exrtemely difficult, but also require alot of
smart strategy to survive.

This should be implemented for the Early Access Version of the game coming this Halloween.

cant tell if I'm able to get a copy, because not that great fan of horrors,
because its out of my genre, but I also wish you the best on it, but I keep an eye
out on it for a while.

but I'm always up for a challenge =)

Thank you, I appreciate your interest even despite you not liking horror genre games. I assure you though it is much more than just a horror game. It's got many other facets to it.

Cythera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks...really cool. I'm getting a serious 'Death Road to Canada' feeling from it, and I thoroughly enjoyed that game - despite it being both horror and on-map combat (forget the name; forgive my sleepy brain), two genres I typically don't enjoy haha.
But this really peaks my interest ^-^ Best of luck with your game!

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks...really cool. I'm getting a serious 'Death Road to Canada' feeling from it, and I thoroughly enjoyed that game - despite it being both horror and on-map combat (forget the name; forgive my sleepy brain), two genres I typically don't enjoy haha.
But this really peaks my interest ^-^ Best of luck with your game!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's really encouraging as this game took a really long time to make, all things considering. I can't wait to introduce the new gun part slotting mechanic to the game which is the last thing I needed to complete at least for the plugin list. :kaojoy:

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys haven't posted here for a while but the project is coming along nicely, it's nice to see as much support as I have seen in the last few weeks; mostly from my twitter and Facebook social media accounts. I was also contacted by Japanese rpg maker devs about Corpse Mansion. So that was nice.

Alright now for the updates. I have a screenshot of Hell City and the game for you guys to look at and the new gun part slot mechanic has been implemented. I just been fooling around with it seeing what I can do mostly atm. I'll post more videos soon of what you can do.

ScreenshotSatrudaySept11.png

Oh and the game is set for Early Access October 29th. So please do remember early accessors will always pay less for the complete game! (We plan to raise the price as the game world gets bigger and more characters and missions are added to the game.) For now you can get it fairly cheap compared to it's projected final value but ONLY this October 29th.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.
Woof, haven't touched any game-making elements in a couple of weeks I think.
Doing a thing in MV...

R3PuRjF.png
Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raizus