What resources would you like to see more of in the RTP style? (Pick two)

• Weapons

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Generator Pieces

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Modern Tiles

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Fantasy Tiles

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Animated Tiles

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Behavior Sprites

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another small update, two items made as requests.
A tinfoil hat made for Bjorn56 and a pirate's bandana made for Grunwave.
ymTI0SC.png
wUT49LY.png

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Finally back with another generator part! Today I present a Spacesuit\Wetsuit!

cXMswXm.png

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Back again with another generator part.
In the game I'm currently working on I have a need for a half dragon character. And making a human with wings and a tail doesn't really set the tone for what I want.
So I made some scales for the character's face. I like how they turned out so I made them a generator piece to share. No face part unfortunately.
I may make more things like this in the future, like fur patches or different scale layouts.

SLxQmi3.png
mDgQBMF.png

Fluorescence

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love the backpack. Are you still looking for suggestions? I'm looking for a certain outfit for a character in my game. Could you possibly make a mainly gray raglan shirt with white sleeves and pocket. I have a reference photo if it helps.
KR3W-Camden-Black-%26-Grey-Raglan-Pocket-Sweater-_211515-0001-front.jpg

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Fluorescence I'll see what I can whip up. However, it'll be a few days as I'm going on vacation this weekend.

Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Impressive work! MV is always in need of modern resources. Any chance you could compile your generator pieces into a .zip?

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Impressive work! MV is always in need of modern resources. Any chance you could compile your generator pieces into a .zip?
Yeah, after the next two uploads I think I will. Got to find a good file share site. Thanks for reminding me.

ShellyValeras

Beginner Game Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey if you're still taking suggestions how about a funny energy blast type weapon?

You sea i'm a huge Markiplier fan and so i wanted to make a game but i suck at this kind of art.

Think you could take a request and make a Warfstache attack?

You can totally ignore this its just a silly suggestion.

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Weapons are fun to make, but I'm not sure what you are referring to. Maybe post a pic or link that I can use. And I'll see what I can do. :hwink:

Fluorescence

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks cool. Can't wait to see the finished piece! This could also be easily modified for a whole modern set.

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Fluorescence I'm having trouble adding assets to my character generator at the moment. And I can't just release parts that I can't check and fine tune. Hopefully I can fix this and get back to it this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately I'm still having issues with my computer, so I'm not sure when I will be able to work on any assets. I did manage to add a dropbox link to download the files. Hopefully next week I will have time to get things running again and release some more stuff.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Take all the time you need, CoryH. It's already very nice of you to release all this free stuff.

Person1

Angra
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice!!!! I've been looking for normal and casual clothes instead of the overly dramatic parts that the default program comes with. So good!
If we're still allowed to make requests, I would like to know if you can make the sneaking suit that Solid Snake uses in Metal Gear Solid. If not, it's fine. Very well done.

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Person1 That's a really cool request!
Unfortunately I've had both computer trouble and work every day for awhile now. If I get time I still need to finish the last request, then I would love to try a suit like Snake's. I have a few edited generator parts that I need to polish up for release also.

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, it's been a while. So, a little update. I've stopped making generator pieces for the time being, and swapped to working on a couple projects. However, there was a request for some RTP character poses on one of the Facebook groups, so I went ahead and made a template to share here in case anyone wants it. It is a simple edit, but it might save some time at least.

Tsz794o.gif

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aaaaaaand another futuristic resource! Decided to make a few parts for a request.

Part 1: Space Warrior Armor.
32O6Dfb.gif

Last edited:

justincofield998

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That Space Warrior is probably the finest generator piece ever built by a man!!!

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A different version of the previous armor, with gloves and some slight changes here and there.

Part 2: Space Warrior Armor V2
iyaPl3o.gif

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

me: “I’m gonna take a break from game making.”
*five hours later*
me: yeah okay fine I needed to redo that map. Sure.
The OFFICIAL RPG Maker Discord Server is Here | RPG Maker News #116

And the time has come for me to enjoy a good cup of hot cocoa before I sleep... Strangely, that actually helps.
If I ever need to stay up late working on projects, I always get tired. Do you guys think I should try G-Fuel to keep me up and focused at night? And if so, what flavor is best?
I do tend to be quite a night owl.
"Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it... EVER was."
Ugh. This update is taking so long that I'm starting to run out of topics for the weekly blogs that I was making to make up for the fact that it was taking so long to begin with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raffa2k