nicely

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, I've been lurking around here for so many years I might as well jump on the train, right?

I go by Catherine, but my friends call me nicely as it's been my online handle since I can remember. I'm native american/slovak, disabled: so I don't get out of the house much, been married for seven years and have too many animals to count.I'm a small time mod creator and voice actor, but since my desktop hasn't been updated since 2008, it's unlikely I'll be making any mods until I update this relic. I'm absolutely in love with Top-down RPGS; My favorites being Ultima, Fallout and Baldur's Gate -- which to be perfectly honest is what got me into making games in the first place. I think RM95 was my first maker, and I sort of moved on from there. I'd like to get a few projects out to sort of test the waters, practice before I dive right on in. My husband surprised me with RMMV this past valentines day, and I've been messing around with it ever since.

Anywho, I hope to join the the fun. Maybe talk a little D&D and figure out how to make a top-down game that'll make my favourites proud. /hoards Jesse's Medieval Tile packs

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice to meet you Nicely.

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the ACTIVE part of the group then!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Empty Bottles and Health Extenders are now a thing.
Also the Sling-Shot does damage to enemies now, but not a lot and you won't get gold from killing them that way.
ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zackyooo