Could i escape the root of Event after importing or loading Save files.

youngjinna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is Example.
1. Player had to "Save" during 'Part A' of "B Event".
2. In next map, Player will be die.
3. And will import
save file.
the question is, after Importing
that Save file, how could i escape the root("B Event").

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You would need to separate them, so the event that saves and the event that takes them to the next map are not the same event.

Some people give a warning in a separate event (a person you can talk to who'll warn about what's going to happen and offer to save, or suggest to save, or a save crystal or other kind of icon, whatever).

youngjinna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh, oh that's right! okay, ill try you advice. thanks a lot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Celesh