ActualAwesome.MAKER

Headhunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to make a game where the main character dies, and uses the powers of possession to murder his killer and get back to heaven. Could this work? How could I make this possible? Please help. This might take a while to make.

Kyoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, that's possible. I mean, it should be in the way I'm seeing it. Just depends really how you want this portrayed.
Really, you can just create an event which shows the sprite of the main character getting murdered or something by the killer.
And then set the player to control the whatever the "Powers of Possession" Possesses.
After that, it all comes down to events, and story by how you make it.
It all just comes down to how you want it done, which I don't know so I just gave you my way of going about it.
I'm sorry if it doesn't answer your question on "How".
To be honest, I actually have no idea how to state "How".
All I can tell you is, Yes, it can work and is possible.:kaoswt:

Pentacles

Lazy Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of course it is possible.
The only limit is your imagination :rwink:
For the question of "How could I make this possible" ...
Well ... We ... don't have enought information :yswt:
Altrough I would save on a variable the number of the possesion (By exemple : 0 = nobody ; 1 = The Baker ; 2 = The Weapons Shop ; 3 = The Beautiful Lady ; 4 = I think you have understand) and when I enter / leave somebody I would change the second class (Yanfly Plugin) to the human.
By Exemple for the Baker it would done : Mystic Possesion / Baker.
For the Lady : Mystic Possesion / Beautiful Lady.
But again, i can't know for you what your game must should look like
And when you posses somebody just use "Set Movement Route..." on Player "Through ON - Move Down/Left/right/up (where you want) - Through Off" Next "Change Actor Images" and you turn the variable , the NPC dissapear and you have is appearence ...

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's unclear exactly what you are wanting to know. If you are wanting to know how to make it actually work in MV, you need to provide a bit more detail as to what you've tried and how exactly you want it to work.

If you are just wanting feedback on how the overall idea could work, this isn't the section for this topic.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen