Rayter

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heyoo! I am experimenting and trying to make a draft project right now! (meaning I'm figuring out the program and making a sample game.) I'm wanting to use assets from a sort of Japanese-style school/Town. But I know next to nothing about asset creation and I can't find one that is downloadable for VX ACE. If you know any that matches the description or have any suggestions, let me know! I'm willing to learn as much as I can for this moment! 

Something similar to this but, VX ACE. and downloadable. 

http://neortp.k-server.org/

JayTheDaniels

Full-Time Nerd
Reaction score
First Language
Canadian
Primarily Uses
Hey there :D  

I think the closest thing I could find to what you were looking for is http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/rpg-maker-materials-for-vx-samurai. Give it a look and see if it matches (can also search up the name of it on google images to get screenshots of people using it in their games). Otherwise, try the request section, see if anyone's down for making you some of the art assets :D  

Lake

*Smirk*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think that xp resources are downloadoable, just click around in the navigation bar on the left side of your screen.

Although I'm not entirely sure which one to click since I can't read japanese xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Somehow that granny topic got me... maybe I can come up with some more thematic stuff :3
Going live for tonight's stream! Kytt isn't feeling 100% tonight so the wifestream will be tomorrow and I'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV for this one instead. Twitch
i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinto_hacker