Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Like the reflect mechanic in tankentai side view battle, i need a state that triggers a skill (ID) when attacked.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Requests which are only "like [insert game name here]" are less likely to be answered as it will only mean something to those who have used that particular script.

Please edit your post to describe as fully and accurately as possible what it is you want, and how it differs from the ordinary Reflect skill. You also do not specify if this is a Magic Reflect effect that you want, a Physical Reflect (like the 'Thorn' effect) or both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.
When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glasty