Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RPG Maker MV

Generator Pieces: TV and SV

Female Pieces.

Does anyone have anything like this for a Cow Tail (any tail for females will do) and Cow Print anything doesn't have to even be underwear I'd greatly appreciate it

Attachments

• Cow Tail.png
    Cow Tail.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 7

uglywolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if these kind of assets actually available in public community.
You might try your luck over sites with download options like dev*@ntart...

If I were to say something about it, things like this tend to be commissioned to artists; since there are almost none(almost, yes) of this kind of stuff actually being distributed free for use.
I never bother to look for it though, so I don't actually know if there actually some, but I'd say, the chances of it are not 0. It might be hidden somewhere from public eyes.

lunarrosecrow

Era of the Crow is now
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if these kind of assets actually available in public community.
You might try your luck over sites with download options like dev*@ntart...

If I were to say something about it, things like this tend to be commissioned to artists; since there are almost none(almost, yes) of this kind of stuff actually being distributed free for use.
I never bother to look for it though, so I don't actually know if there actually some, but I'd say, the chances of it are not 0. It might be hidden somewhere from public eyes.
do you know where i can find an artist doing commissions i have no problem playing I tried the RPG Maker Subreddit but no one answered I don't mind paying someone

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can we make it so whenever a banned user tries to use their account whilst banned, the forum should redirect to this
Anyone doing anything for NaNoWriMo this year?
Listening to, "Draum" by Eldrim. If you haven't heard it before, do so. Absolutely lovely, and utterly haunting.
Using Live2D is actually pretty fun once you get familiar with where everything is. :rhappy: And no, I'm not learning because of the Vtuber thing going around, but yes looking at those helps a lot to know what can be done :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
estudiosdefrikis