Crafting system. Worth it?

Zsloth24

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The materials I had placed in the game that will be craft able both from defeating enemies or adventuring the world adds depth and character to the beings within the game. Though enemies or areas have a name or attributes that can be visually seen, including these can be inclusive to the world being created, as mentioned above, there is a book series I'm trying to kick off, which paired with this game, will feel all the more emerged in this world.
Take monster hunter for example, the materials you get are native to that, like the pukei pukei, its materials if I remember correctly will create poison like items.
So in this game, if your going to make a bow. Itll require some wood and string. Now you must gather those things through woods where its known to have spiders and trees. Cause y not?
This is even a further reach, the materials obtained from defeated monsters are its components, like a pokedex, its flavor added to the game. And someone like me who eats that up, I enjoy me some flavorin lol

ADMtn

Village Serjeant-at-Law
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, so you definitely are into the crafting system. In that case, you should definitely try to implement it.

Zsloth24

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh most definitely. It's a long process in this game but I feel its worth while. When it's almost done I'll make a post with screenshots and more details!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I completely forgot which forum had the personal blogs for members. :LZSlol: It was probably a forum for the Ace program. I was going to see about posting a blog post, but I'm too tired, and if its associated with Ace, then its a moot point. :LZSlol:
I've had some hard times. A co-worker accused me (not going into detail here), and I am trying finish training next week. Still not paid yet, I think next week.
I don't like hard boiled eggs...
it's weird to eat something that crunchy outside soft inside. And after chewing it for a while it started to spill red sauces that taste like iron.
Latest member to OcRam -plugin suite: OcRam_Layers! Optimized parallax layers (for parallax mapping?) + dynamic layers which can be used in title-, battle and map scenes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
productscrack