dragonpc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
First off I'd like to say that all of you who are doing scripting for those of us who cannot, Thank you. You guys(and gals) are truly appreciated.

i am going to do my best to be as detailed as i can about what i am looking for. its not easy to think like a scripter when you aren't one. but i will put in here everything i can think of that would make it easier on you to figure out what it is i need. and i will do it sorta like a list so its easier to read. and again thank you so much for all that you guys do!

What I am looking for:

A fairly advanced crafting system. (Compatible with Yanfly's item_Core, X_ItemUpgradeSlots, EquipCore)

What it needs:

(edit: Configurable list of Professions and Branches:

Not sure on a Max number, but I can think of at least 10 professions off the top of my head.

Multiple Branches:

Blacksmithing (Armor, Weapons)

Alchemy (Potions)

Inscription (Scrolls(for item upgrades), Spells, Abilities.

Jewlcrafting (Accessories, Rings Earrings Necklaces Etc..)

(options to add more/less)

Costs:

Mana

TP

Health

Items

Gold

Weapons

Armor

Accessories

XP(?)

Checks:

Stats

Skill

Level

(Level of Skill)

Chance to Succeed

Layout: (edit: ok after thinking a while, i figured something along the line of this:

left hand side layout for the profession list IE blacksmith, jewelcraft, fletching, rune crafting, mining, etc.. 

right window showing your professions level exp number of recipies, etc..

when you click on a proffession, it changes left  window to a list of branches in that proffession of which you can select one  while the right window then changes to show the stats of the branch. then it changes right window to a list of recipies this window can be split in half to have the recipies' required items at the bottom, with how many you have and how many it requires, success chance crit success chance etc...)

features:

Each branch has independent xp/level gain

%Chance of success

%Chance crit success/failure (modifiable variable for crit% and Stat increases)

Multiple crafting at once

If I can think of anything else I'll post it, or if you need clarification just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpmind

Twisted Genius
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
As an observation, it seems to me an HP or MP cost to craft an item is rather silly, unless it's a Max HP or Max MP cost. In which case you have a very... interesting dilemma for the characters. :)

dragonpc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

As an observation, it seems to me an HP or MP cost to craft an item is rather silly, unless it's a Max HP or Max MP cost. In which case you have a very... interesting dilemma for the characters.  :)

Portable Tools to allow crafting "In the field" mp and hp costs start to make more sense... maybe not late game, but certainly early to mid game. when replenishing those things are not always easy.

and yes, Maxhp/mp would be a pickle.. but then there would have to be a way to compensate...Crafted items maybe? socketed gear to increase Max mp hp? lol

i figured if i got what i wanted in this plugin, then about 90% of other people would as well. win win! 8D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.
Let's hope power remains on for the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon787