Crash Command

Dapaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So for my game, I need a script command to crash the game what is that command exactly?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
depends on what you want to be the crash.
the most primitive form would be to write anything in a script command, that will result in a syntax error crash because the computer will not recognize what you have written.

ImaginaryVillain

Now A YouTube Cool Kid! =D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
JavaScript:
close();
Execute that in an event and your game will immediately close. Feel free to put any graphical embellishments before it so it looks like stuff is glitching before executing it.

Dapaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
JavaScript:
close();
Execute that in an event and your game will immediately close. Feel free to put any graphical embellishments before it so it looks like stuff is glitching before executing it.
Thanks again kind stranger

ImaginaryVillain

Now A YouTube Cool Kid! =D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure thing, glad I could help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elskampo