- May 11, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
- Usable in: MV/MZ, VX/VX Ace and 2003.
- Style: Retro
- Resolution: 16x16
- Release date: (Demo available)
These tiles are created with RPG Maker MV/MZ in mind, although thanks to 16x16 (16 pixels per 16 pixels) it can be used in VX/VX Ace as well with little effort. After proper processing, it can also be used in RPG Maker 2003. I will try to create versions for these makers as well, but the MV version has priority. Demo/preview is available for VX/VX Ace/2003.
CORE VERSION ALWAYS WILL BE FREE.
This pack contain:
- Terrain: Forest/Forest City,
- Animated tiles: water/waterfall etc.
- Interiors: forest houses and forest caves,
- 3 hero sprites and few NPCs,
- Vehicle sprites.
- Terrain: desert/desert City,
- Animated tiles: water/waterfall etc (Oasis),
- Interiors: Desert houses and Desert caves,
- 2 hero sprites and few NPCs,
- Desert Vehicle sprites.
- Four types of terrain: winter forest, castle, rock/hell/volcano, swamps,
- Animated tiles: lava, lava "waterfall", mud etc,
- Full interiors for each biom: castle interior, volcano, swamp houses and caves,
- More hero sprites and unique NPCs for every type of terrain,
- More vehicle sprites.
Download demo now:Demo/preview can currently be downloaded from my itch.io page.
Tileset for Retro/SNES pixel art style lovers.
Note: I'm not 100% sure if I placed this topic correctly. Please move it if i chose poorly. Thank you!