Hatred Gaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
CrazyCrab can i use any of your tilesets above?I seached a lot and i did found some but i din't know the author.So it's ok with you if i'm using them?

CrazyCrab May i use the tilesets above?I was searching for things like this for a long time.So it's ok with you if i'm using them?I'm working on an non comercial game so yeah.Hope to use those.Are great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
[dpost] Hatred Gaming[/dpost]
You don't actually need to ask each artist before using the resources posted in this section, as long as you follow the terms of use. That's what this section of the forums is for.

Skurge

Archtross Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These look promising, but currently what is on the table I cannot find use for- YET.
I do hope you plan to add more down the track :)

Jomy10

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The images aren't showing anymore :/

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it just me or do the images come up as photobucket errors? I can't get the images

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is because of Photobucket's sudden policy to only allow third party hosting to those willing pay several hundred dollars a year for it. This has caused a lot of issues with resources here.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it. Only the resource creator can reupload the files somewhere else.

Colon Vee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wish I could use these. But I'm not paying for Photobucket Third Party hosting to be able to view these. Such a shame.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Colon Vee You wouldn't have to pay to see them, the creator would have to pay the fee to be able to link them here.

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Colon Vee: If you want to see them, you could look at crazycrabby's public bucket and see them among others. There appears to be a download entire library button, but not individually.

Edit: I was having trouble getting the download link to work, and cut my adblocker off. My suggestion is not to go to this site unless you want to be spammed :(

CrazyCrab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
I'm honored that people still find these useful after all this time. :) Found 3/4 of the images on my hard-drive, but it looks like I can't access the 4th one. Shame.

Personally I managed to land a spot at a game design university this year and, as our programme relies on C# programming, I have been 'forced' to move to Unity for the time being, but RPG Maker still holds a special place in my heart. I may even end up using it for my thesis project, who knows.
giphy.gif

Happy game-making everyone!

Colon Vee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bhindi1224, I clicked on that link. It was helpful, if I could use it. There seems to be an ad problem, I actually cannot use that link to get the tileset images because of the constant, "Upgrade to Photobucket Prem for [insert insane amount of money for an image sharing site] or a
"Get huge muscles fast" ad that slows down the browser to the point of actually not being able to close the window. Any other ways to view the images?

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't get anything from that site. It just says something went wrong. I can't believe the sheer amount of ads on that website, like someone bought it and doesn't mind running it into the ground to get a little revenue.

Sokoe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, sorry but now it says that the file its lost and i cant dowload it

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Sokoe CrazyCrab said "Found 3/4 of the images on my hard-drive, but it looks like I can't access the 4th one." so unfortunately you'll need to live without that one file.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pls fix download
Hi everyone,

I noticed that there aren't too many modern tiles around yet, so I've decided to make some with a little twist - they are all somewhat linked to the idea of an end of the world. Violence, blood, crazy cultists and ruins galore! Please note that they are not necessarily 'post apocalyptic', they should work in any modern setting and perhaps even more.

That said, some of the stuff is somewhat crude and may be considered offensive / graphic content, so if you don't like seeing things like that feel free to skip this one. Don't worry, I won't hold a grudge.

Some information and TOS:

I'm employed full time, so I'm only able to make these every once in awhile, but don't worry, I'll try to keep this little project updated. I've separated the tiles into four categories and as time goes on these tilesets will only grow bigger - ruin, violence, guidance and ingenuity as I feel like they reflect the main issues any survivor has to face. If you have any other ideas feel free to suggest some! I seperated them like this just so I can cycle through them easily and make sure that every category is somewhat varied.

Now, onto the rules and details...

1. Free to use in both commercial and free to play projects, all you need to do is credit me (as well as Enterbrain, as some of these are simply edits).

2. If any tile uses other people's stuff it will be mentioned under the tile. Don't forget to credit them as well!

3. You're free to suggest new tiles or simply ask me for 'more blood tiles' etc. I can't promise I will fulfil all the requests, but I'll do my best. Also, I'm running out of ideas, so please do feel free to throw some my way.

4. These tiles are not tilesets, I arranged them like this on purpose so you can make your own tilesets for each location. I won't make all the tilesets A-E for you, sorry. That said if enough people request them in a normal tileset format I guess I can compile them then.

5. I will focus on tiles, as we already have some amazing artists doing all kinds of sprites and battlers. If you need guns or clothes, the other forum members have you covered, trust me!

Ruin
Ruin.png

These tiles are mostly self-explanatory, I guess. Need me to draw some broken stuff? It'll probably end up here.

Violence

Violence.png

Scenes of death, blood tiles, crime scenes and the like will end up here.

*Also, that last tile on the 1st line is supposed to be an electric chair. I'll redraw it when I get better.

Guidance

Guidance.png

I'm always surprised when I see that almost all the mainstream survival / post apocalyptic games completely ignore spirituality and the like, I always felt like it would be a crucial element of a society who went through such shock. Perhaps hatred towards the religious, return to the old ways or a complete 180° turn? Hard to say. That said this section will include everything that people turn towards to when in need of some assurance - new world religion and the old world relics for example. Working on the 2nd one right now.

* All the items can be placed on the altars, they've been repositioned accordingly.

Ingenuity

The file has been lost. Sorry!
This tileset will focus on how humanity is rebuilding the society and the weird science that goes with it- ramshackle houses, strange devices that harness new powers and the like go in here. Some of it will be sci-fi, some more down to earth. Feel free to suggest anything, no matter how outlandish.

That's all for now. Feel free to leave some suggestions in the comments!

Also, I'm still pretty new to making tiles so please let me know if any of them are particularly bad, I'll do my best to improve them. :)

Changelog:

10.12.2015: Started the thread.

17.12.2015: Added some tiles, cleaned up the thread.

16.10.2017: Repuloaded the images. Surprised that people still find these useful! :)

Old_Mike

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great stuff going on here! Keep it up :)

Monke

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I noticed that there aren't too many modern tiles around yet, so I've decided to make some with a little twist - they are all somewhat linked to the idea of an end of the world. Violence, blood, crazy cultists and ruins galore! Please note that they are not necessarily 'post apocalyptic', they should work in any modern setting and perhaps even more.

That said, some of the stuff is somewhat crude and may be considered offensive / graphic content, so if you don't like seeing things like that feel free to skip this one. Don't worry, I won't hold a grudge.

Some information and TOS:

I'm employed full time, so I'm only able to make these every once in awhile, but don't worry, I'll try to keep this little project updated. I've separated the tiles into four categories and as time goes on these tilesets will only grow bigger - ruin, violence, guidance and ingenuity as I feel like they reflect the main issues any survivor has to face. If you have any other ideas feel free to suggest some! I seperated them like this just so I can cycle through them easily and make sure that every category is somewhat varied.

Now, onto the rules and details...

1. Free to use in both commercial and free to play projects, all you need to do is credit me (as well as Enterbrain, as some of these are simply edits).

2. If any tile uses other people's stuff it will be mentioned under the tile. Don't forget to credit them as well!

3. You're free to suggest new tiles or simply ask me for 'more blood tiles' etc. I can't promise I will fulfil all the requests, but I'll do my best. Also, I'm running out of ideas, so please do feel free to throw some my way.

4. These tiles are not tilesets, I arranged them like this on purpose so you can make your own tilesets for each location. I won't make all the tilesets A-E for you, sorry. That said if enough people request them in a normal tileset format I guess I can compile them then.

5. I will focus on tiles, as we already have some amazing artists doing all kinds of sprites and battlers. If you need guns or clothes, the other forum members have you covered, trust me!

Ruin
Ruin.png

These tiles are mostly self-explanatory, I guess. Need me to draw some broken stuff? It'll probably end up here.

Violence

Violence.png

Scenes of death, blood tiles, crime scenes and the like will end up here.

*Also, that last tile on the 1st line is supposed to be an electric chair. I'll redraw it when I get better.

Guidance

Guidance.png

I'm always surprised when I see that almost all the mainstream survival / post apocalyptic games completely ignore spirituality and the like, I always felt like it would be a crucial element of a society who went through such shock. Perhaps hatred towards the religious, return to the old ways or a complete 180° turn? Hard to say. That said this section will include everything that people turn towards to when in need of some assurance - new world religion and the old world relics for example. Working on the 2nd one right now.

* All the items can be placed on the altars, they've been repositioned accordingly.

Ingenuity

The file has been lost. Sorry!

This tileset will focus on how humanity is rebuilding the society and the weird science that goes with it- ramshackle houses, strange devices that harness new powers and the like go in here. Some of it will be sci-fi, some more down to earth. Feel free to suggest anything, no matter how outlandish.

That's all for now. Feel free to leave some suggestions in the comments!

Also, I'm still pretty new to making tiles so please let me know if any of them are particularly bad, I'll do my best to improve them. :)

Changelog:

10.12.2015: Started the thread.

17.12.2015: Added some tiles, cleaned up the thread.

16.10.2017: Repuloaded the images. Surprised that people still find these useful! :)
Thanks for the tiles :)

MajaCutie01

Tilesets converter
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited:

icerider

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Find Crab's INGENUITY lost file in old archive. Maybe not full version, but... :LZSwink:Ingenuity_zpszipzxys3.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kostec