Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

Jinxed

Beautifully Evil
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you again, Leen! I had really golden time to be with you, the results of my requests are just so pure and cool-looking.

I've also made a map using the pieces I requested her; just to close out. :)

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you.

Well I did hope to kinda get into my retro stuff again. I'm just always a bit troubled, or rather get distracted or feel like "I dunno what to work on @_@", if I don't have a good plan on how to work on stuff, or rather what to work on when.

Everybody 'needs' something different first. some rather want dungeon first, others rather want more additions to existing tilesets... and I'm here like "I'm down for all :o" and just don't know what to work on first xD

It can work massively against me sadly but I hope I will at least work on /anything/. I really don't wanna let the retro stuff die, even though I'm not the only one who makes them and far from the most used ones x'D
I know the feeling. Sometimes you have so many ideas that it is hard to concentrate and work on only one thing. It always helps me then to make a list with all the tiles you want to make and then put little + in front of them. Three + for 'must-haves/super important', two for 'nice to have', one for 'maybe later' or something like that.

And nice icons!

Crazy_Leen

Secretly a Teddybear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you again, Leen! I had really golden time to be with you, the results of my requests are just so pure and cool-looking.

[snip]
Thank you and no problem! If you need anything else, feel free to ask :3

I know the feeling. Sometimes you have so many ideas that it is hard to concentrate and work on only one thing. It always helps me then to make a list with all the tiles you want to make and then put little + in front of them. Three + for 'must-haves/super important', two for 'nice to have', one for 'maybe later' or something like that.

And nice icons!
Well I do have a list. Three actually xD But I just have trouble giving them priorities...There are many bessential things that need to be done and I'm kinda going backa nd forth with them, which as I said can kinda be contra-productive x'D

I added some staffs/rods/wands/whatevers to the iconsheet :3

Nerhity

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
MY GOD!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS RETRO PACK!

CUTEEEEEE!

BEATIFUUUUUUUUULL!

CRAAAAZY!

I LOVE YOU, CRAZE_LEEN!

C-C-C-Cashmere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
We're making a game for the McBacon Jam with your retro tiles right now, Crazy Leen, and we'd like to thank you for this amazing resource that you've created for the community.

Crazy_Leen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
MY GOD!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS RETRO PACK!

CUTEEEEEE!

BEATIFUUUUUUUUULL!

CRAAAAZY!

I LOVE YOU, CRAZE_LEEN!
Woah there, let's give the shift key a break, alright xD?

But really, thank you very much <3

We're making a game for the McBacon Jam with your retro tiles right now, Crazy Leen, and we'd like to thank you for this amazing resource that you've created for the community.
A bit late but thank you!

Made from my poses and animation workshop, but since it's a template maybe it'l be of use for someone else, too :'D

Crazy_Leen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Yehhh, so I was doing some things, trying out MV. Like always I'm going to share some of the stuff I made while doing so.

I'm also working on icons for the MV and it's coming along quite well. Therewould be more if this week wouldn't be so busy with work, but I'll try to get more done fast.

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
YES! Icons! :) Thank you!

C-C-C-Cashmere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That game that I mentioned earlier that we were making for the McBacon Jam got released in the form of a prototype. It's called Champs of the Bocca and it looks like this.

It was just an experiment in dungeon crawling and random generation, but it was made even more fantastic by your tilesets. Thanks, Crazy Leen.

Crazy_Leen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
YES! Icons! :) Thank you!
You're welcome qwq

That game that I mentioned earlier that we were making for the McBacon Jam got released in the form of a prototype. It's called Champs of the Bocca and it looks like this.

It was just an experiment in dungeon crawling and random generation, but it was made even more fantastic by your tilesets. Thanks, Crazy Leen.
Oh my god that's so cool : D

Would you mind linking the prototype, if it was uploaded somewhere? I'd be very itnerested in that : D

Also I added bows to the iconset! It took a while since irl and some other work kept me a bit busy but it'll get there qwq

All MV things are now also in my startpost, since I had forgotten it at first xD

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Are you going to be our icon master this time around? :p

Ulvarg Varg

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español/
Congratulations!!!

Someone know if the stuff that he show for Ace can be usable in rpg maker MV? or only can be usable in ACE? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jinxed

Beautifully Evil
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
My friend and I together completed the game project that is made from your amazing retro resources. :)

I and my friend would like to thank you for the help, Leen! <3

The game can be found here. :)

RubikPanda

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm using your amazing tileset for my western game (Called Karhran: The Eastern Frontier if you're interested), and so far I tweaked it to add a dirt pathway as seen here.

I edited the Autumn tiles to include the dirt path on sand, that's here if any of you want to use it.

And here's the dirt overlay that you can place on top of say grass or snow or whatever.

But thank you so much for making this wonderful tileset Leen :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazy_Leen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Sorry everyone, it's been  a bit rough lately, so my replies are very late OTL

Replies:

Congratulations!!!

Someone know if the stuff that he show for Ace can be usable in rpg maker MV? or only can be usable in ACE? 
Well the MV has a different size for everything. There are some workarounds but they are not really the best.

So I'd advise to only use the resources for the specific makers.

absolutely LOVE the bows!
Thank you qwq

Are you going to be our icon master this time around? :p
Maybe. I'm in a lot stress curently, especially now that the darn christmas season started again.

I really want to finish the icons but I'm not sure how mayn would even use them..

Sure, the prototype is here. Beware, it's not exactly fun yet but the systems are there that we can build upon to make it fun later.
Thank you. I took a look and it looks really interesting :D

My friend and I together completed the game project that is made from your amazing retro resources. :)
I and my friend would like to thank you for the help, Leen! <3

The game can be found here. :)
 [snip]
Hey, no problem :3

I'm using your amazing tileset for my western game (Called Karhran: The Eastern Frontier if you're interested), and so far I tweaked it to add a dirt pathway as seen here.

[snip]

I edited the Autumn tiles to include the dirt path on sand, that's here if any of you want to use it.

[snip]

And here's the dirt overlay that you can place on top of say grass or snow or whatever

[snip]

But thank you so much for making this wonderful tileset Leen :D
Thank you, I'm glad you like them!
Now.... I'm sure this was done like hundreds of times already... but because I got annoyed witht he doors, I made the doors of the RTP taler and added

just a little alternative door, too.I'm also working on sime character templates, which might be more usefull.

Crazy_Leen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
So as I said I was working a bit on templates.

So far it's not much because somehow.... I can't really think of a lot that might be needed after all D:

But if you guys have any ideas/wishes of what templates you might like, feel free to tell me!

I really wanna make some more. I might tackle some mroe poses like Ace had them but those are only so many, so... yeah, just tell me if you have ideas :'D

First row: closed eyes, half-closed eyes m/f. Put it onto all directions, because, hey maybe you want your character to blink?
Second row: alternative down-pose m/f with eye-opening/closing

Maple

Adventure hard!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
VERY nice! Love the face sets. I may use some of these for a community MV project with the class. I'll let you know and post the result(s) if it comes together. Thanks for sharing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People in Italy panicking for this stupid coronavirus, it's nothing more than a flu and they are all acting like it's the black plague...
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshada