Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

Discussion in 'General Resources' started by Crazy_Leen, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Mimironi

Mimironi But what do I know? Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Awright, more trees!

Thanks for posting these all so far, Leen :>

2. Crazy_Leen

Crazy_Leen Secretly a Teddybear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Haha, thank you x3

I'll be honest, I'm glad once this is over x'D

It was fun! But it really gets stressfull after a while, especialy when you ahve to also work on the weekends where it's super busy xD

[​IMG]

Day 20 - I'm getting emotionall - Emotion-Bubbles ( "Balloons")

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Archeia, Bonkers, GrandmaDeb and 8 others like this.
  3. Evan Finkel

Evan Finkel Modeling Beholder Veteran

Good stuff! It's next day already~

4. Crazy_Leen

First Language:
    German
    Well good thing you told me Evan, I never would have thought the day passed without me approving <w<...
    [​IMG]
    Day 21 - Coming out of the closet - bigger closets with variations

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
  5. Evan Finkel

Lovely dresses inside, good work~

6. Candacis

Candacis Pixel Pusher Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Uh, I like them. Really nice tiles!

7. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

C-C-C-Cashmere (old) Resident Weirdo Veteran

First Language:
    English
    What the what, this is absolutely amazing... it's breathtaking the amount of good quality tiles you're putting out. Last time I viewed this is was a lot smaller than it is now. You've created so many tiles you could definitely create a whole game with them all. Fantastic job. I couldn't congratulate you enough on how great this is :)

8. Crazy_Leen

First Language:
    German
    Thank you guys UwU

Cross your fingers so I can finish off everything properly for the last days qwq
    [​IMG]
    Day 22 - Artsy - New painting-additions + empty frames

[​IMG]

9. Evan Finkel

That's a couple of nice frames, cat is my favorite of all. :) And yes, only two days left!

10. Raider

Raider Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    I like "the scream" :D

Once again, nice work!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  11. Crazy_Leen

First Language:
    German
    @Raider: Oh god I'm so happy it's even recognizable x'D Tried my best but wasn't sure x'D

Might do more classic artpieces in the future though~ Especially my favourite "classic art" piece ever!

Who can guess what it is ewe~?
    [​IMG]
    Day 23 - Time to say goodbye - Handfull of new icons

They've been added to the main iconsheet in the startpost~

[​IMG]

PandaMaru, Bukarett, Archeia and 6 others like this.
  12. GrandmaDeb

GrandmaDeb Modern Exteriors Posted! Veteran

Goodbye? But It will be Christmas EEEEEEEEEEEEEvEEEEEEEE!

And thanks for all of the fun!

13. Crazy_Leen

First Language:
    German
    Time to say goodbye /because/ tomorrow is the last day qwq~

I'm glad it seemed to have been fun UwU

Alright everyone~

It's going to be over soon~

Tomorrow will be the last day of the advent calendar. It was stressfull, since I was also busy with real-life work but still: it was fun!

When I look at all the things that were made this month, I even feel a bit proud. Towards the end, content maybe a was a bit less than what

was offered first, but over all it was a lot of resources that were created and knowing that there are people who like my retro resources

as much as I like making them is really making me happy, so the advent calendar really was a good thing <3

So, since I don't know how busy the next christmas days will be and I probably only will ahve time to quickly upload the next calendar-door,

I'll give you a small heads-up now~

I will take a small break this and/or the next one, depending on how things go. After that, I will work on the resources again.

So... you are probably wondering what to expect for the new years. Well, I have several things in mind.

First one of course being, that I will work on tilesets, that were started but not finished yet, like the caves.

I especially want to work on a few more essentials first. Caves, dungeons, overworld tilest, such things.

I will still work mostly spontainious, since I like to hop from one thing to the next sometimes, because my insipration is shifting, but nothing will

be left behind or abandoned; they'll be finished at one point.

So afterwards, or maybe int he middle, I might start small 'sets'., theme to create resources for, like specific shops with fitting tilesets, people that work there and such things. Just to have one theme I can work with and make resources for, instead of just wildly guessing and putting random things on

one tileset. We'll see how it goes.

Some other ideas:

Either somewhere between that, when I feel like it, or after that, I want to move on to slightly other things. Like "my own mascots" for the pack aka

some standart-heroes like the RTP has x3 I also want to work more on music and then other, so far neglected, things like battle resources (battlers and maybe even animation), paralaxes, etc. Simple to get some other things done, too.

This is a rough plan, that I probably won't follow 1 to 1 anyway, but ti's a good rough guide for now x3

So, to finish all off:

I have so much fun making these resources. It started out so small and simple but looking at how big the collection is already and

how you guys are liking it, is just so unreal but amazing! I really makes me happy to see the nice comments and the interest in it!

So I want to take this opportunity to thank you guys!

There's still a long way to go but step by step its growing! And I have a good feeling with this <3

I wish you guys a merry christmas! Have happy holiday and a happy new year!

And I will see you next year after a short break~

So long ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Tuxedo Leila, Bonkers, Indrah and 3 others like this.
  14. Mimironi

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Blaaargg! I didnt even realize the calendar only had one more day left XD.

These resources have been great, Leen. Thanks for posting everyday and I wonder what the last day will have :>

15. Evan Finkel

Thank you for posting these amazing, stunning resources everyday.

We approve your works, and the time you take to make these awesome resources from heart. If you like some suggestions here I am, or if not; please ignore this.

• RTP/High Fantasy Hero Sprites
    • More NPCs
    • Modern or futuristic stuff (After this all is done)
    • May be big monsters?
    Looking back to see more of your stuff! :)

16. Indrah

Indrah Megane Berserker Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wanted to maybe wait for the last one, but posting now in case you don't see if after. And oof. Sorry, I tried to make something fancy and failed miserably. This is the best I could do OTL

[​IMG]

What can I possibly say about the advent calendar resources. Dang, I dunno. It BOGGLES THE MIND how such good, solid content is coming out, for FREE, so OFTEN. I...I can't even ;A;

I can't say enough how awesome you are and how much I love these resources (and I'm pretty sure I've said it many times before), but thank you for your constant effort and gifts to the community. It's people like you that make this place awesome.

I...I really don't have much else to say. Good luck in all your projects and as always I will look forward to more releases. And I hope you're happy, because I'm in the middle of a non-chibi game and this is making me want to make a game with it horribly. HORRIBLY. Torture, it is.

Tl;dr I LOVE THIS STUFF and it's great and I love you. (in a non-creepy way, I promise). If you ever need anything done (maps? Writing, I guess? I can do dat) please feel free to ask at any time.

17. Crazy_Leen

First Language:
    German
    @Indrah

Oh my god... thank you so much, Indrah, my dear QWQ

You just made me smile like an idiot; honestly, it makes me so happy to know it makes others happy too QWQ
    I love you too ( of course also in a totaly not creepy way~) and thank you for the offer UwU~
    So... it's the last day qwq

[​IMG]
    Day 24 - Merry Christmas - Christmas tree with several variations and animated lights + decoration with variations

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And in case you missed it last post:
    Some words ffrom me to you considering the last year and the plans for the new one:
    Alright everyone~

It's going to be over soon~

Tomorrow will be the last day of the advent calendar. It was stressfull, since I was also busy with real-life work but still: it was fun!

When I look at all the things that were made this month, I even feel a bit proud. Towards the end, content maybe a was a bit less than what

was offered first, but over all it was a lot of resources that were created and knowing that there are people who like my retro resources

as much as I like making them is really making me happy, so the advent calendar really was a good thing <3

So, since I don't know how busy the next christmas days will be and I probably only will ahve time to quickly upload the next calendar-door,

I'll give you a small heads-up now~

I will take a small break this and/or the next one, depending on how things go. After that, I will work on the resources again.

So... you are probably wondering what to expect for the new years. Well, I have several things in mind.
    First one of course being, that I will work on tilesets, that were started but not finished yet, like the caves.
    I especially want to work on a few more essentials first. Caves, dungeons, overworld tilest, such things.

I will still work mostly spontainious, since I like to hop from one thing to the next sometimes, because my insipration is shifting, but nothing will

be left behind or abandoned; they'll be finished at one point.

So afterwards, or maybe int he middle, I might start small 'sets'., theme to create resources for, like specific shops with fitting tilesets, people that work there and such things. Just to have one theme I can work with and make resources for, instead of just wildly guessing and putting random things on

one tileset. We'll see how it goes.

Some other ideas:

Either somewhere between that, when I feel like it, or after that, I want to move on to slightly other things. Like "my own mascots" for the pack aka

some standart-heroes like the RTP has x3 I also want to work more on music and then other, so far neglected, things like battle resources (battlers and maybe even animation), paralaxes, etc. Simple to get some other things done, too.

This is a rough plan, that I probably won't follow 1 to 1 anyway, but ti's a good rough guide for now x3

So, to finish all off:

I have so much fun making these resources. It started out so small and simple but looking at how big the collection is already and

how you guys are liking it, is just so unreal but amazing! I really makes me happy to see the nice comments and the interest in it!

So I want to take this opportunity to thank you guys!
    There's still a long way to go but step by step its growing! And I have a good feeling with this <3

I wish you guys a merry christmas! Have happy holiday and a happy new year!
    And I will see you next year after a short break~

So long ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

18. Mimironi

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    ...Wait I just posted yesterday. Ah well.

Mark my words, (hopefully) I will make a game out of these awesome resources one day!

Thanks again, have a merry christmas, and a happy new year!

19. PandaMaru

PandaMaru little red panda Restaff

First Language:
    german
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    :o Such a huge pack of retro-styled tiles. They are so lovley, I want to make a small game with it someday.

Thank you very much for all the hard work last month. :thumbsup-right:

20. Cope

Cope Villager Member

Clue: It's where it is more fun *sarcasm*
    First Language:
    English
    I love your Retro-style tilesets. Any chance you're doing any Modern-style ones?