Creas by Ti-Max & Mat on Steam/Itch.io
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
librar13.png

Synopsis

On a rainy night, Max finds himself in front of his desk immersed in his drawings as usual, he has difficulty stopping, bewitched by this obsession to recreate the creatures that haunts his mind. He eventually gave in to exhaustion and found his bed. The next day, he glimpses a stranger through his window who seems to be spying on him and decides to pursue him through the forest behind his home. Unaware, he is about to find himself in a conflict that endangers the survival of mankind, and even worse, he is the only person with the power to re-establish balance in the universe.

creas_16.png

Universe

A young man discovers that the creatures of his imagination actually exist. They are called Creas and live on a planet called Ostral. The problem is, the Creas mysteriously teleport to Earth. He will then discover the secrets of an ancient civilization which would be the creators of humans as well as the Creas. They are called the Husters, named Creators by the Creas. Max is part of this lineage, he will have to uncover the reason why these creations suddenly appear on Earth and that the preservation of the balance between these 2 races relies on him.

Gameplay

Menu
The menu has been revised to look like a digital music player (Ipod), we find all the basic functions, except the equipment which is managed automatically, but also the objectives (Quests), Karma (Impact of moral choices) and even successes (Successes).

creas_21.png

Combat
The combat system is turn-based. A rune system is included, it will be used to heal or revive the heroes during combat as well as to use bonuses that will improve the heroes stats. It is by attacking that the hero will fulfill the power of the rune that corresponds to his element.

By defending himself, he will be able to refill his energy which fuels the skills.

creas_20.png

Variety
Creas also includes several other gameplay elements (Mini-games) which will change depending on the situations Max encounters. A racing system has been added

Choice
During the game, the player will have to make moral choices (Karma) which will sometimes affect the story as well as Max's strengths and weaknesses.

creas_15.png

creas_14.png

creas_11.png

Author's comment

The current advancement represents the 1st act of Creas's game, called ‘The arrival’. It's available on Steam and Itch.io. A free demo is available on both platforms.

Links to the game:

To conclude, here is the trailer of Creas.

TI-MAX

Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hello everyone,

The Creas demo is now public.

You can get it here for Steam users:

For others, on itch.io: https://ti-max02.itch.io/creas

We hope you like it and don't hesitate to give your impressions.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Goodness, the lightning in the environments is so mesmerizing. Incredibly tempted to try the demo out after I finish up production!

TI-MAX

Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Goodness, the lightning in the environments is so mesmerizing. Incredibly tempted to try the demo out after I finish up production!

Thank for the compliment, hope you like the demo and don't hesitate to give feed back. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

me: “I’m gonna take a break from game making.”
*five hours later*
me: yeah okay fine I needed to redo that map. Sure.
The OFFICIAL RPG Maker Discord Server is Here | RPG Maker News #116

And the time has come for me to enjoy a good cup of hot cocoa before I sleep... Strangely, that actually helps.
If I ever need to stay up late working on projects, I always get tired. Do you guys think I should try G-Fuel to keep me up and focused at night? And if so, what flavor is best?
I do tend to be quite a night owl.
"Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it... EVER was."
Ugh. This update is taking so long that I'm starting to run out of topics for the weekly blogs that I was making to make up for the fact that it was taking so long to begin with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raffa2k