Keegs

Bridge Monkey
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Making a haiku isn't as difficult as making a full fledged poem or something - all you need is 3 separate lines stacked on each other in the order of; 5, 7, 5. Five syllables, then seven, then five to end it off. Make it about anything.

Cheeki Breeki Bro
You ate my mayo sandwich
Give me your vodka

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan (More than ever)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright. I gave it a shot.

Make of that Haiku whatever you will:

Thunder in the mist
That seems pretty dangerous
Time to turn around

ts50

️‍⚧️ Proudly trans! ️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My cow gives less milk
Now that it has been eaten
By a fierce dragon

RomVHS

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Cascade down the wall
Curtain of water conceals
Where is the treasure

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar