Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This feels like there's a very obvious solution - but my googling is failing me.

Say I have a sign that I want to display text in a dialog window when the player hits the action button -- how would I make that happen? I can't seem to be able to figure out how this happens.

Thanks for the help.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'll want to make an event that is triggered by Action Button and priority is Same As Character. Then you can use the event command Show Text.

You can either put the sign in the scene when you are mapping it and have the event be on top of it with no picture or put the event image as the sign by scrolling all the way down in the image selection box to the Tileset selections.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
souljatakeda