Creating A Dangan-Ronpa game, Need artist, Animatior, Builder?, Scripter

torchick11

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey I have been looking to do a Dangan-Ronpa fan game for a while but i am in-experienced with coding and all that jazz... Anyway I was hoping you could maybe join! I will come in as a script writer and A tester.

What is Dangan-Ronpa:

The story is shown from the point of view of the protagonist, who starts a new year at the elitist private school Hope's Peak Academy which is renowned for educating students that are top of their expertise. These students are given the title of "Ultimate". However, every year the school hosts a raffle where every average student nation-wide is entered and a random student is picked and enters the school as "Ultimate Good Luck" - Protagonist is one of whom.

The story revolves around 16 students who are trapped in the school under the control of sadistic bear named Monokuma. To escape, the students must "graduate" the school. To do this, one must murder a classmate. After a body has been discovered, the rest of the students must work together to discover the culprit. If the culprit can fool the rest of their classmates through a class Trial, then they alone can graduate the school but the rest of the students will be punished. However, if the classmates uncover the true culprit through a class trial, then they alone will be punished with a gruesome execution while everyone else remains unharmed.

While Monokuma releases motives to encourage students to commit a murder, the students also try to uncover the secrets of the school, including why they were trapped there in the first place.

--------------------------------------------------------

I kind of want voice acting in this, If its possible to add voice acting in RPG Maker VX Ace. If not, It was a good idea anyway.

If you are interested in joining Pm me your skype.

If you want any other questions answered, Pm or reply here!

--------------------------------------

Here is some of my story work if your curious: *warning MAY contain spoilers for the actual game* (and this will be changed later if needed) (Also I don't Have all characters down yet...) 

(Cue dangan-ronpa styled novel of showing how the murder happened with like slots of still images) 

Protagonist: This is how it happened!

(scene 1)

Protagonist: Lets start after "The Party" happened, Our first victim was about to join some of the others to go down the basement. As she was going to get a flash light from the kitchen cupboard. This was the perfect chance for our killer to take a chance. The murder tool was not a knife but rather a piece of the old rocking chair we broke up.

(scene 2)

Protagonist: He then proceeded to make it look like she was stabbed to death, Then he burned the piece of the rocking chair. Without him knowing our second victim Had seen this all happen. She grabbed The broken handle from one of the cupboards and Proceeded to attack him, He used the nearest Frying-pan To end her days.

(scene 3)

Protagonist: He had dragged our second victim to the shed and left stabbed her like the first victim. Then he locked it, And went back in through the window on the side and welded it shut. As he left the window he dropped a important piece of evidence. The broken handle which fell in the bush. He welded the window shut and ran inside. The next day he made himself look innocent when he truly was deep and evil inside!

(end scene)

Protagonist: Isn't this right Kai Marthis our Ultimate Designer!

-------------------------

And scene!

thanks for reading, Even if your not joining

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As you get older you notice how things you always used to do is starting to cause pain XD
I've always sitted on my feet for exemple and now I've started to develop knee pains that always occur after I sit in a way that I've ALWAYS done.
And am I going to stop doing it? Eh, likely not before it is causing me massive pain....:kaoswt:
Yay me...
Taking screenshot from later part of the game, to use as foreshadowing in earlier parts. :kaoblush:
So close to being finished with this portion, feels like it's been taking forever
Tukold2.PNGTukold3.PNGTukold1.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krull