Creating a game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jwest84, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwest84

Jwest84 Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wassup guys, My names John.

I'm quite new to this RPG maker MV and i plan on making a game.

Already got an idea for the plot and I have seen a lot of tutorials on how to build maps, creating events, switches, house interiors etc.

But i'm having one issue.

In my game I don't want to have cartoony looking battlers or faces, Instead I want to add smoother, more realistic looking battlers.

Here is an example of what I want the faces and battlers to look like:

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/s...927a8673334bdf5bc3ad.600x338.jpg?t=1464243380

I also plan on creating my own animations, again, with realistic looking battlers.

Does anybody have any advice in regards to maybe what plug in i need ? Or maybe what program they would recommend for me to use in order to create my own realistic looking battler static poses, faces and animations ?

I have searched absolutely everywhere and I can't seem to find anything to help me.

I would really appreciate any help!

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    'General Discussion' is for looking at broad themes affecting making games in general.
    You have combined a Resource Request question with a query about plugins (JS Plugin Requests) and a further query about what to use to make your own that could go either into Useful Development Tools or (because of the image you have linked) in PV Games over in Product Discussion and Support. This is one of the many reasons why we ask that people stick to one query, one thread. I can't move this anywhere, so will have to close it.

Having said that, the image is of PV Games sprites. I suggest you look through their part of the forum which you can find here. You will see that there is a free character creator.

Closing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.