Not open for further replies.

MissyChrissy

~ Ob-la-di ob-la-da ~ life goes on
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all! First time poster! I needed a mysterious hooded stranger and decided to make my own. But I ran across a problem and I don't know what to do! What am I doing wrong? Everything else works but the walking sprite is all wonky!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Fortunately we have a section specifically dedicated to helping people create their resources.
[move]Resource Support[/move]

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@MissyChrissy I'd have to see the files and their names to be positive, but I think the problem is that you've put the hood for the first three rows on the 'Cloak2' image, which makes it appear behind most of the sprite. If you put all the hoods on the 'Cloak1' image then they should be fixed. :)

MissyChrissy

~ Ob-la-di ob-la-da ~ life goes on
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MissyChrissy I'd have to see the files and their names to be positive, but I think the problem is that you've put the hood for the first three rows on the 'Cloak2' image, which makes it appear behind most of the sprite. If you put all the hoods on the 'Cloak1' image then they should be fixed. :)
omg it worked -cries- thank you!!!!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YAY!!! My third help Guide STEAM integration in MV (High performance) has been posted!

Both the polls for the 3rd Original Character Contest ended with 5th place ties! So let's break those ties. Vote now for your favorite of the ones tied!

werewolf and his friends added!!

YAY! I just posted my third Guide! Setting up STEAM Integration in RPG Maker MV WITH updated NW.js (huge performance update)
rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nhawww