Creating a pulse of light or sonar.

Maya_Zulf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been trying to figure out how to make a pulse of light radiate out from the player and quickly vanish like a radar. Does anyone know a way to do this?

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have 1 image that's completely black and covers the whole screen.
Have 1 image that puts like a radius of transparency around the player with black border around it that stretches to all sides of the screen.
Have a parallel event play that occasionally turns the full black overlay transparent for a moment, and then makes it fully visible again on a loop.

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Play an Animation on the Player. You can Edit those Animations in the Database.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !
This one is for all the so-called losers out here :
I like how modern gamers always referring hard games as "The Dark Souls of *Insert Genre*" without ever experiencing a Souls-like game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beldavid