J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm planning on using YEPs menu manager plugin but I'm not sure I can accomplish what I want.
In the link below is a video where It shows him opening up the limit break window from the main menu. Then in the window he has options for skills to be set or checked. The skills are divided in to 4 categories ranging from lv1 to lv4.

How can I accomplish something similar to this?
Can anyone help?

*Edit*
Seems I need help creating the actual scene for the window. I was able to get the command to display in menu.
Just need help creating the window to act like in the video.

Last edited:

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ThreeSixNine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These tuts might help

Reactions: J-G

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks I'll check them out. Hopefully I can understand them haha

ThreeSixNine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks I'll check them out. Hopefully I can understand them haha
I'm currently working my way through them, you're more than welcome to message me with any questions you have.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I really appreciate that since I find java super confusing. I've yet to look at the tutorials, got consumed making sprites for my game. Sadly I still need a bunch.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This could go either to Learning Javascript, if you want to do it yourself, or to JS Plugin Requests, if you think that because you find Javascript (not Java) confusing it would be something you couldn't manage to do.

Would you please post and say which option you would prefer, as either way, this thread needs to be moved.
Thanks.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rotcivsette