Sepheyer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are there off the shelf solutions, or established patterns for creating city traffic?

Here are two blocks showing US-centric avenue-street grid layout. Verticals are one-way streets, horizontal are two way avenues.

My immediate approach, although naïve, would be to use one event per car. Naturally, if this was a full-time job, I'd geek out with a separate JS subsystem for traffic. But that's taking the time away from the actual game-making.

If anyone knows a step-by-step guide for implementing good looking traffic, please kindly share.

Thank you.

Map031.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MZ Support. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O
Shora Lighting Plugin version 1.5 are out! Wanna add more features to it, but just fixing the bugs is already a pain :kaocry: .

スクリーンショット 2022-01-19 002122.png
I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrightmaskDaCat