Creating Class System (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

SilverShay

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
First of all, thanks for taking some time reading my request.
I recently started creating a game with RPG MAKER VX ACE. i like the style better then the new MV.

I'm trying to create a class system where you first start at the first class (apprentice), at a certain lv you can choose out of 3 classes, a primary class. For easier explaining i'll use Warrior, Mage and Thief as examples. If you chose Warrior as a primary, you can't switch it back to apprentice, nor change it to mage or thief. You can also choose a sub class from Mage or Thief. But after a certain lv you can choose another that blooms out of warrior as you new primary. However your sub class won't evolve like this.
So I want to change sub class at any time, if you've reached your first choice of primary class. but you're not capable of changing your primary. At the moment i'm trying it with Yanfly, but it won't come out how i want it. But all by all only my MC starts at apprentice, so you'll get less choices with new followers.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pafell2