MaskedBanana

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because the only way I seem to be able to learn script is by smashing my head into it until I get what I want.
So I have Yanfly's Main Menu Manager plugin... but I can't figure out how to start getting what I want. As a starting point, I'm trying to change how the status window works. For my game, I have two types of skills: the actors' personal skills and magic associated with a piece of customize-able equipment. For the status window, I want the player to be able to see both the actor's stats that would normally be shown, and those personal skills (leaving the magic for a different menu option for the customize-able equipment.)
For clarity, here's a rough version of how I would want the status menu to look if I had complete control:
80819-162f5c3e40d50f231a7126ed6c6442c8.jpg

I'm very much the type to learn by example, so even rough examples would help me immensely going forward.

Attachments

• StatusMenu.PNG
    StatusMenu.PNG
    10 KB · Views: 1

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lafa