Creating Music For Your Game

DarkFrost

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I figure this would be more on the resource side as this is something that can be done by anyone and can be paid for or done for free.

But I've been using something called Soundtrap which is an online music creation program. It's honestly quite solid for making your own music if you don't feel like trying to commission someone and want more music for your game.

Good example is this theme I made with it here:
Thing is that while making and downloading songs is technically free, you're locked out of a lot of instruments loops unless you feel like dropping money on a monthly price.

Soundtrap is right here if anyone is interested: https://www.soundtrap.com/

There's probably other sources out there too. Don't recommend using Musicshake anymore though. They've massively downgraded since they didn't want to make the jump to windows 8 for a downloadable program.

Jennavieve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Definitely looks worth trying. Thanks for sharing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor