Creating Music For Your Game

DarkFrost

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I figure this would be more on the resource side as this is something that can be done by anyone and can be paid for or done for free.

But I've been using something called Soundtrap which is an online music creation program. It's honestly quite solid for making your own music if you don't feel like trying to commission someone and want more music for your game.

Good example is this theme I made with it here:
Thing is that while making and downloading songs is technically free, you're locked out of a lot of instruments loops unless you feel like dropping money on a monthly price.

Soundtrap is right here if anyone is interested: https://www.soundtrap.com/

There's probably other sources out there too. Don't recommend using Musicshake anymore though. They've massively downgraded since they didn't want to make the jump to windows 8 for a downloadable program.

Jennavieve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Definitely looks worth trying. Thanks for sharing!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter 1 map remake. See Attached.. It's WIP, animated version to come later. ;)
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeAngelis