Artea

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So it's better if I ask this question now like this I won't have problems later... how do you exactly make the credits? do you have to follow a specific way?
Because I was thinking to put them at the end of the game in this way

Songs:
name of the people

Tilesets:
name of the people

is it a good way to do it ?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
kist credit the people properly,

you can use songs, tilesets, plugins, that is one way,
but there are other ways, like there are some plugins, that allow to link the
creator to their website.

you can place them on the title scene (or temp) or at the end of demo/game
or during the demo, in a txt file attach to the game for the timebeing.

as long it can be found in the folder, or inside the game, somewhere, easy to found
for those credits.

however you approach it, is totally up to you :)

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Doesn't matter how you do it as long as you include the names. Some people request to be credited by a different name so be careful about that. You can also include a .txt file of the credits in the game folder.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Crediting the format you're displaying is pretty safe, simple, and basic. Just be sure you are crediting the resources how the user wants to be credited! So, for example, if they also ask that a link to their site is listed, always include the link. If that is too weird to do in a credits roll, a .txt file in your game's folder would work, or directly on the game's page or announcement thread.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I had a kernel panic crash on my current computer for the first time after trying out the latest update on a videogame. I think I'm going to wait until the next update before trying it again. This brought back memories of my old computer and laptop in their final days.
My mind is now broken. I just spent over an hour on this stupid issue.
Trying to get a skill to show text depending on enemy ID to show passives.
Well. I tried to call one passive 'Spirit's Way'. See a problem? No? Neither did I until now!
The apostrophe in "Spirit's" ended the text eval... no wonder I kept getting unexpected input errors...I think I'm gonna cry.
Anterograde Fantasy now has a demo build available!

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.
The latest post on TheDazzlingsAreBack...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisonogi