Crimson Towers and Haunted School

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Today, we have two brand new packs to share with you.

From the talented Michael Rookard comes another battlepack - this time featuring vampires and werewolves. Crimson Tower Battlepack includes 8 enemy graphics and 3 battle backgrounds that will help you create a terrifying tower of blood. If you're familiar with Michael's previous works, you'll know he uses a detailed hand-painted method that's sure to add a touch to style to your battles.

Click here for more information. Compatible with RPG Maker MV and RPG Maker VX-Ace.

Something sinister is lurking in the halls of the abandoned school... With Sherman3D's Haunted School Tiles pack, you can create a plethora of horrifying rooms- from classrooms to libraries and haunted halls. Created for RPG Maker MV, Haunted School Tiles is all about the details to help you craft the perfect horror atmosphere.

Click here for more information. Compatible for RPG Maker MV.

Lastly, we have a few new Steam releases to highlight:

As always, we love hearing your feedback!
Let us know what you think about this week's releases. :)

Last edited:

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm amazed by the hard work and talent previewed here in this post. If I wasn't all about trying out my own art to improve my personal skills I'd be a life longer for this stuff!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Haunted School Tiles pack looks fantastic.

VertigoAffliction

I can still play these older games like a champ.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ESL (English)
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ah, ha ha ha...
As good as these look, I was fooled into thinking they were giveaways, silly me.
I haven't had the money to spare for digital goods since 2011...
(since my insurance dropped coverage for the majority of my specialty doctor visits, but that's a completely unrelated thing)

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great looking new resources!

@Lunarea is there a plan to add a preview to the music packs, or am I possibly just missing where it is on the store?

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today's the day I post my demo!
I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga