Cronus

Social Awkward
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses

Hello!

I come through this topic to bring you guys some RMVXA resources edited and/or created by me, using the RTP as basis. These resources include Battlers and Backgrounds so far. I do have other works but my focus with this thread (originally created some time ago) was to provide material based on the Ace RTP, mainly because I thought some things could be improved or added, much others had a lot of potential as well.

Unfortunately, I had to remove some materials from my original "archive" before posting because they could be infringing EULA terms (to be more specific, some graphics were drawn over pieces from the Samurai Pack, that is paid DLC). If anyone knows if there's any condition in what I can post these materials without problems, please tell me.

Terms of Use
All materials provided in this post are free to use in your commercial and non-commercial RPG Maker projects. I don't ask for credits in my name, I just ask to not claim these materials as your own.
If you want to give me credits, do it under the name "Victor Moura" or "Cronus".
Redistributing these materials somewhere else without permission is not allowed. 

Suggestions and Requests
Please have in mind that I do not take requests. However, feel free to leave suggestions about anything that could be done or even improved in the current material.

Guide
I'm putting a small list here giving additional information about the battlers. The order goes from top-left to right.

#1 Rat A
#2 Rat B
#3 Rat C (Warrior)
#4 Rat D (Wizard)
#5 Paladin
#6 Paladin (Angel)
#7 Gnoll - You can also use as a Werewolf or generic Lycanthrope
#8 Jorōgumo
#9 Female Human Warrior
#10 Shadow Creature (based on character by 王国興亡記)
#11 Mummy
#12 Swamp Monster
#13 Swamp Monster w/ Aqua Whip
#14 Giant Slime
#15 King Slime
#16 Flesh Blob

Battlebacks 1 (Floor)

Battlebacks 2

Download All Assets (8MB)

Updates
I do not make updates or create new materials very often, but when available they will be posted for sure.
Any questions about the material usage, feel free to ask.

I hope any of this can be useful to anyone, see ya!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Cool battleback :D

Will be used soon

Maky-chan

Stoner Rock fan, Doom Metal listener.
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Oh my Lord, these are awesome.

They are just like Enterbrain's! They are so well done!

Can't wait to see more QuQ.

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are awesome! Great job!

Sir Edward Dewey

Blue Knight of Eronor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Those battlers are awsome! I specially love the Gnoll!! I hope you su more of these battler, I personally suggest you some goblins.
I hope I see more awsome resourses coming from you!

Cronus

Social Awkward
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hey guys, thank you SO MUCH for the feedback. Makes me really glad to know that some people can enjoy and use them. 

@EdwardDewley123: I actually have 4 Goblin variant battlers, but they were made using pieces from the Samurai Resources (there's a Lizardman as well), therefore I'm not allowed to redistribute them far as I know. But I'm going to consider to redraw them in a different way. Thank you for the suggestion!

Rayhaku808

Chubbizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Brilliant! They're great to use for different "forms". You ever planning on editing the DS+ chibi battlers?

Reythia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Those are awesome!  Thanks so much.  Good interior battlebacks are tough to find.  Nicely done and thanks for sharing.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
These are all thoroughly awesome, but I am totally in love with the rat wizard and rat soldier. 

Clee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Those battlebaacks are clean, I really like the ice and fire caves. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing these creations of yours.

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Cronus, this is amazing work. Any chance you could put them all in one convenient rar or zip file?

Cronus

Social Awkward
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I posted this (almost 2 years now!). Thank you everyone for your positive feedback.

As MV just came out days ago, I decided to update this thread with new assets that I have made some time ago, before they get too outdated. Hopefully these can still be useful.

I'm including 14 new Battlebacks2 assets:

• 6 Mountain Views
  • 7 Prison Walls
  • Snow hill
I'm also including a zip with all materials in just 1 file, for your convenience.

Download

Ah, last but not least, I also changed the terms of use, so now everyone should be free to use these assets on commercial and non-commercial games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The rat battlers are awesome wish you had made more of them in that style :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiegael