RMMV Cross Engine, Altimit Movement, and Pick up and Throw compatibility?

SaburoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I've been tinkering with Restart's Cross Engine (Itself a combination of Moghunter's Chrono Engine and Altimit Movement).
The package includes Moghunter's Pick up and Throw plugin which, as the name implies, allows you to pick up and throw events, but there seems to be a conflict with Altimit Movement and thus Cross Engine in which events that are picked up cannot be thrown.
It looks like this bug was noted in the Cross Engine thread and again here but neither has offered a solution and it looks like asking there would be necro-bumping them. so does anyone know of a fix or possible workaround?
I'm a new to MV but I recall this being a similar problem back in VX Ace when it came to ABS and pixel movement interactivity.

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
IIRC It's a plugin order thing, put pickup and throw after cross engine and it should work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For a long time I always consider XP soundtracks as the best one.
Just listened to some of MZ tracks from the free version.
It's... Quite mindblowing. xD
Only listened to the battles, towns, and fields.
But I'm sure the rest are equally good. :D
What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjum