RMMV Cross Engine, Altimit Movement, and Pick up and Throw compatibility?

SaburoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I've been tinkering with Restart's Cross Engine (Itself a combination of Moghunter's Chrono Engine and Altimit Movement).
The package includes Moghunter's Pick up and Throw plugin which, as the name implies, allows you to pick up and throw events, but there seems to be a conflict with Altimit Movement and thus Cross Engine in which events that are picked up cannot be thrown.
It looks like this bug was noted in the Cross Engine thread and again here but neither has offered a solution and it looks like asking there would be necro-bumping them. so does anyone know of a fix or possible workaround?
I'm a new to MV but I recall this being a similar problem back in VX Ace when it came to ABS and pixel movement interactivity.

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
IIRC It's a plugin order thing, put pickup and throw after cross engine and it should work.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^
Newstuff.PNG

Held hostage in my own house half the day by an old man that cant take hints or read body language, STILL manage to make some pixels! booyah! I should get a promotion!....No wait...I should get a job o_O
Potions are to be hoarded, not used... >_>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Braska_Elnor