CapitalAkito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are a ton of sword, axe, bow, etc. weapon sprites floating around for MV, but I've noticed a lack of crossbow sprites. I've found a few, but unfortunately since one of the main characters uses a crossbow, I would need way more.

For my project, I need about 20 crossbow sprites of different variations.

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
"20 crossbow sprites of different variations" doesn't really help someone who would want to work on this- you will want to give enough of a description of each one. Otherwise, someone could just make 1 crossbow in 20 colors and call it a day.

Plus, Resource Requests is for small requests, like one or two of them. For this many, you should open a thread on Project Recruitment instead, @CapitalAkito.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...
// Gives his message plugin the ability to evaluate any string as a function call and stuff it into MV's update cycle.
// Finally makes his Randomizer not require his message plugin to operate at efficient levels.
Progress! Now I just need my Randomizer to not need one other plugin function. :kaoswt:
*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pporkan