PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not a big fan of the sudden stop and start of the BGM when switching maps, is there a plugin to crossfade the music, or atleast fade out and fade in? Thanks!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Plugin Support is for when you want help getting a plugin you already have to run. You don't have such a plugin yet, so...

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry bout that, it was like 2am and my brain wasn't fully functioning lol :kaoswt:

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bazrat It has an auto fade in but no auto fade out, so it's only half of what I need

bazrat

Pixel Game Maker MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
The default editor has option to fade out, right below BGM

FadeOut option is in SRDs notes

Attachments

• 065A0FA3-7671-48E6-917F-92BBE556FEFB.png
    065A0FA3-7671-48E6-917F-92BBE556FEFB.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh ya, I can just add it to my transition events... I would however like to keep this thread open in case someone knows of a plugin that does this automatically, just to make my life easier lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomspliter