Primarily Uses
Crossover Collection
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Gameplay
Get ready to build and fight with the most iconic, popular, and powerful characters from various comic, anime, video game, movies and many more​
 ​
Modes
 ​
Compete in tournaments and arena modes such as single battle, 4 vs 4, and rotation battle, also fight through the nostalgic character portals Earn money and purchase card packs to increase your collection and build the ultimate Fighters!
 ​
Collecting Cards
There is 4 different types of cards you collecting by earning money and purchasing packs with random cards.​
The 4 types are "Fighters" "Assists" "Enhancement" and "Item" cards​
 ​
Fighter Cards are your fighters that you level up upgrade and fight with​
 ​
Assist Cards are a one time attack per battle from an outside fighter, these attacks can be very powerful​
but be strategic, they can only be used once per battle. Assist Cards can also only be equipped 1 per fighter​
 ​
Enhancements are basic equip cards, collect them to best compliment each of your fighters atributes​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Character Portals
When you collect "Fighter Cards" you can purchase a "Portal" for your fighter to play​
a short mission in which you relive these character's greatest battles.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Detailed Animations
 ​
 ​
 ​
In Depth Character Atributes
 ​
This game is still being worked on, I really would love suggestions and character suggestions​
 ​
*Frequent Updates and New Versions will be in constant works*​
 ​
And I definitely some good critiques and keep a watch out for when it gets released!​
 ​
 ​
Unfinished Demo Available!!

8-4-2014

Only Available without RTP

I unfortunately put alot of time into this game, but reached a point where I cant find the time to complete at the rate I would hope.

I am a full time student and work part time as well so it has complicated my hobbies

I plan to someday finish the game and add much more content

but you WILL be able to play ALOT of content in the demo provided

Over 200 hours of work

WHATS INCLUDED??

13 characters, packs to buy and upgrade fighters, all arena modes including battle tournament and the challenge tower

WHATS MISSING??

Spider-man and Mario don't have as many skills available as planned, all other characters have MANY skills available

Character mini stories/Portals (It's simply alot to take care of as far as eventing) you CAN however play a small

preview of GOKU'S portal

A small amount of character animations will be blank/invisible or show current placeholder as a med-evil looking Knight

And any other problems you may come across, I would STILL like to have them reported so they can be patched in the future

CONTACT ME

If your interested at all in helping the project I have NO problem at all taking on some people to send a plan too in order to make a finished product actually happen!!

and if anyone REALLY REALLY wants to play it and needs it with RTP, contact me I have no problem sending it over

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jmg5rf30rc3lkra/Animated+Battlers+%2B+Battle+Pets.rar

Nickfitzgerald3@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks cool. I wanna be spidey, jumping around 'webbing' folk :)

nickfitzgerald3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Bump! Read the updates above and get the unfinished demo!

Reactions: BCj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcannis