Crossy's MV Thunderdome

K2loid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This post is going to be about many very different things.

Terms of use:
-Credit me
-Commercial or non-commercial is fine
-Feel free to edit and redistribute (but again, credit)
-These are for MV specifically, but If it's exclusively my work, feel free to use in any medium.
-Ask before using illustrations in R18+ work. (Permission not required for the pixel art or gradients.)​

DS&FES templates
DS/DS+:
DS template.png
FES:
FES template editable.png
To match FES assets, rescale the image to x2 after you finish editing.

Credit to Enterbrain for the FES-style assets, which is just the template that came with VXAce's DS pack refitted and adjusted to match my own hand-drawn template.

Sprite Remasters (With Generator templates)
Refaced (and in many cases overhauled) the default sprites. Also packaged my refaces as sprites to use with the generator. All faces consistent across both genders.
Samples.png
Actor1.png
Download generator face/free gradient/actor sheet bundle
(Animations play faster than actual walking speed.)

Actor1

Actor2

Actor3

Actor4

Actor5

Actor6

Actor7

Actor8

Actor9~16

Actor17~24

Evil, People, & Nature

Scifi

Free Assets (RMWeb freebies, Orichara, etc)

Coming soon:

Warm Sugar Gradients
gradients.png
hairchart.png
Skincolours1.png
Bright, colourful, but on the most part subtle hair, with all-realistic skin tones.
Credit to Falcon At for the skin base; I just made it more saturated and, well, warm, as well as played with the contrast a little.
Credit to Komyu-sho for the hair base - I've customized to the point not a single gradient is the same and most of the overall colours are different, but I wouldn't have picked such bold colour contrasts without it to work off of. Eye colours are all Komyu-sho.

FES-style Actor1 and Actor2

Pose based directly on FES models, everything else (from the faces to the character) are all me.

I was going to do all 20 combat-ready actors before I realized 1. this is incredibly difficult and I just don't "Get" the artist's style and 2. FES' x2 scaling is super limiting and I didn't want to spend so much effort (it took me a day and a half each) when it was unlikely I'd ever use them. These should gel with VX Ace too.

To-Do?
Refacing Dark Fantasy sprites
DarkFantasy SV_Actor template
DS-Style portraits

Last edited:

K2loid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Just remembered I can technically distribute my gradient file that I use, so I...am doing that! Complete with previews. It's pretty rich, altogether; pink may be a bit overrepresented, but I feel the Energy of different kinds of pink hair is radically different, similar to blue. Went out of my way to do dark brown because I remember seeing a complaint about that once. Black is unfortunately really intense without hair highlights; I wanted it to look nice with the darkest possible skin shade. The sprites look great, trust me.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The refacing looks great! Very anime.

K2loid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The refacing looks great! Very anime.
Glad you think so, because the first batch is done! Setting up the generator parts was a little more involved than expected, but its all put together now.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great job on the resources you posted.

Can't wait to see the Dark Fantasy SV_Actor templates.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait, so if I use the gradients, do I only credit you or do I credit the other two artists as well?

K2loid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait, so if I use the gradients, do I only credit you or do I credit the other two artists as well?
I credited because its what I based my file on and it's basic etiquette, but...they're only colours. :p

K2loid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated with new DS templates. I thiiiink the next thing I'll do will be the Dark Fantasy battler templates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SehoraX