Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
WsvkV.gif
Cruna Aktrid
Logo will come soon. For now, I'm showing this muscle bunny for a while being
tongue.png

This game is my school club team's work. The main goal is to train the team and experience how a real game development goes. Seems very ambitious, isn't? The game's focus is on it's gameplay, with a revolutionary battle system (between RM games) and uses some custom sprites. We, the game's development team, Creative Gamemaker, will ensure this game to finish, even if it will take years.

On the side note, the game is open source. Please do read the README.txt inside the demo for more information.

Story:
10 years ago, it has been reported that the Kingdom of Volkrante got attacked by a group of rebels that was unkown. Reports said that every single family member of the kingdom inside the castle were murdered, only the youngest heir's body that hasn't been found until today. The Kingdom of Volkrante is now ruled by these rebels. The new king tortures his people with high taxes, and forcing inhuman labors.

Republic of Lufdos, which is Kingdom of Volkrante's neighbor country, is where our main heroes start their tale, in a world where steam engines are everyday tools. We don't want to spoil so much, in the nutshell; our hero is going to a hunt, considering his shift to hunt based on his town's schedule. More after, the best if you play
tongue.png

Characters:
- Lyka
MlFro.gif

A young lad with a dream to be the best blacksmith ever. Being 13 years old, he's very interested in mining materials. He's the one who wants to understand situations and thinks calm (enough).

He wields his own trusty custom-made pickaxe, dubbed "Form Mattock". Not much known yet about what his form mattock can do.

- Ashen
a1OSy.gif

Being 15 years old, this young lady is Lyka's childhood friend. Her grandfather is a teacher to Lyka. She carries a duty to conserve Lost Art on her shoulders. She has some small problems in handling her temperament. Other than that, she's a kind girl, although doubt things a little.

Since she was small, she has a very great potential to muster spirits. She mainly casts Lost Arts to do most of the job. But doesn't mean her spear is forgotten. The spear is special, actually.

- Rabboss
WsvkV.gif

An athletic bipedal rabbit. It is unknown what can explain his body, but obviously he is full of muscles, and he is a rabbit.

Just an antagonist that you can imagine.

Screenshots:

AVOt4.jpg

azc6v.jpg

Wt3AH.jpg

532266_3657286525395_1430553919_n.jpg
Features:
- Battle System that was never was any RM games! (Maybe...?)
- Combats that require deep plannings and strategies, with a 100% hit rate (no misses) and attack areas based on grids.
- Original, custom sprites (some)
- Widescreen resolution and can be fullscreened without being disproportional stretched.

Credits (External resource):
- Enu (Tankentai)
- Ziifee
- Zeus81 (Fullscreen)
- More of them are written in the demo's README.

Video:

Snap, I don't know how to embed a youtube video in here...

Demo:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/4572/] (Size: 48 MB)Patch v0.21 :  https://www.mediafire.com/?zeqtaffdtr4al00 (Size: 0.5 MB)

Notes:
Sorry, I haven't written how to turn on and off the fullscreen in the README. Press F5 to enter fullscreen, and to deactivate it. Or you can just access the game's option menu to toggle it.

Please do give feedbacks, since feedbacks are very appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

blueperiod

At night above our sleeping heads
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
That rabbit looks like he's doing something very inappropriate. @_@

Des

timefantasy.net
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
N/A

wltr3565

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
@archeia:

Thanks, but... Is that all...? No further feedbacks like bugs/glitches or something? :(

@the others:

Is Rabboss that, erm... special? Well, he's my team illustrator's idea...

wltr3565

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Phew, it has been a long time since I touched this thread again. REALLY long time! Well, it's never too late to update this page... Hehehe...

I want to announce that the 2nd demo is out now! It consists around 2+ hours of gameplay including 2 major bosses!

You feedback is truly appreciated, and have fun!

EDIT:

Patch v0.21 is now available... The patch considerably weakened the enemies' HP... I messed up the learning curve, especially since this game has mechanics too peculiar for anyone :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D
Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.
First posts! Maybe I can use this update?
Using MV here: can i move blocks around in the event page and i'm just too stupid to do it or does it only look like you should be able to do it and i would always need to cut and paste?
Aba, aba chgb rtb fhz.
Ubp rfg hahz qr snohyvf srpv, cbfg bzarf.
Rtb vhfghf ibyb hg ivtvyb ubp hahz rk yhqb.
Qbarp fvathyvf yhqvb yhqvhf cbgrfg, aba zntvf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dusktactics