Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,
After some hesitation, I think it is classified as complete. So everyone I hope you can enjoy this game and feedback is always welcome.

Title: Crypchania
Full title: Crypchania - adventures running on blockchain
Current Version 1.5 Yellow
Price: €3,00 - €9,99
Engine: Rpg maker MV
Official website: http://crypchania.com
The demo is available and has a limitation by progression (about 14 hours of playtime).
The full game comes in the form of a VIP- license for your character.

The basic price of the game is €9,99,-
Every few months there will be sales and coupons available, so make sure you follow us for the best price offer.
I have also a special offer for this amazing community to use the code RPGMC to get 70% off available untill 31 December 2020.

You thought that you were a simple courier that delivers packages from town to town in the world of Crypchania. But to be honest, you are one of a kind. When rescuing a girl named Eveey and taking her safely back to her uncle's house, her uncle tells a story about a stranger that crashed down in his yard and died a few days ago. The stranger had some special gear with him but also a package with an address.
Not knowing what to do, you are asked to deliver the package, you are a courier after all. From this moment on your big adventure awaits. But on your way, strange things are happening and you face many obstacles before you reach your destination. Along the way, It does make you curious about what is inside this package, and why some fellows are after it.

Crypchania is a game that is focussing on story, exploring, lore, puzzles, and few battles. The main story is about 40 hours long from beginning to end. There is no game over, but if your get knocked out in battle you find yourself back at the inn of the area. Make sure you always have an anti-ko with you. When you don't and get KO'd, there are consequences. It is made with the RPG maker mv engine and plugins.
It contains a large open world in the year 2300 where the future and past ar mangled. After the great war in 2026, the world is becoming low tech. The world is divided by gates. You need permits to go through them, the permits are based on your level, so make sure when you reach a certain level to give the permit guy a visit, you will find him in most of the inns to continue your progression.

It does make a difference if you are changed into a girl or a boy. Because you can alter the blockchain you can change your looks through mirrors. You sometimes change yourself to a small rodent to get you in secret places. Some equipment can only be worn by boys or girls and visa versa. Also, some dialogue will be different and it also does change the outcome of some side quests and the ending of the game.
The more you progress the game the more skins you can choose from.

It is not a real massive multiplayer game, but you sometimes do need other players to progress on some side quests, secrets, and some challenges. So make sure that you have a friend when starting to play. Mostly containing two switches to be pressed at once by another player or pushing a builder so the other can go through.

Yes, there is some, but certainly not overloaded. The option is also set to off by default. Although as an adult player you can switch the content on at the options menu and it will also be pointed out by Eveey after the tutorial is completed.
The adult content that we have contains some swear words, naked characters under the shower or in a bath, some hidden phrases, and some jokes that only are noticed by adults.
Leaving it off won’t affect the main storyline. However it will exclude you from anticipating some side quests, nude content will be blurred or removed and gambling is also not allowed. Keep in mind that there are bottles for display purposes in the pubs, these are turned off or blurred, because they are well just bottles.

Enemies are visible on the map, when you get touched by them a turn-based battle will start. When your level is too high for a certain area, the enemy gets knocked over and there is no battle, however, it will cut away some hp and you still get less exp for leveling up. Inside battles, you can use Magix, summons, skills, and attacks. When you progress the story and you help new friends they are willing to help you and let them be summoned in battle.

Weapons and gear are generated randomly, some gear can only be worn by a girl or a boy.
Also, there are gear sets that gets you special status like the Lambo set, it makes you run super-fast, or the assassins set will let you kill enemies from behind without getting into battle.

The progress of the game is saved to the blockchain with save-crystals. It allows you to login with an account and password on any platform, android, web browser, windows desktop without losing your progress. You start your adventure with 50 save crystals and you find plenty along the way. Most of the inns have a blockchain machine, to put in a save crystal, but if you want to save mid-game you can do so by going into the menu, you save right into the blockchain source but it does cost you two save crystals and some more time.

Real-life dates are triggering events all over Crypchania. So make sure to check back once in a while, to find some cool surprises. Dates like Halloween for example.

In the menu, you find a couple of options, Turn on or off light sources, Message speed,
Volume, game controller, adult content, keyboard, battle speed, battle animation, etc...

Although the game stays a work in progress, I have written a walkthrough for you to follow when you are getting lost, and it is also containing some secrets within the game like the hidden sheep level, it is a big world after all and it may be easy to get lost.
Walktrough.pdf

More then 200 hours if everything is in this game, including, "gimp"ing, editing, writing, building, layering, blockchain creating, server creating, and 10 minutes of marketing...
There are over 20 vocal songs
240 background music
336 sprite sheets
237 maps
the game is 2.7 GB large
20 summons
25 skills
45 magic spells
infinity weapons and armors
150 items to find including key items
120 side quests and counting
10 co-op challenges for you and your friend.
1 massive co-op challenge in the working.
76 plugins are used.
80 Players online at once during testing, (thank you guys).

Download the demo directly http://crypchania.com/setup.exe
Play with a web browser: http://crypchania.com/webrpg
Play on Android: http://crypchania.com/game.apk
Also, you could order the demo to create a webshop account.
Because the game is packed sometimes the antivirus will interfere and will not allow you to run the setup or playing the game, in this case, turn of the antivirus and add the game.exe to the trusted programs, after installation.
The demo is ending after a certain progression. When you do want to continue you need to become a VIP-courier. This can be done by going to http://crypchania.com/vip and order your full copy of Crypchania.

The game is playable from the beginning till the end. But it will always be a work in progress, including bug squeezing. The focus right now is the use of grammar, I wish I could write flawless but I can't but it is making progress. Some maps are the standard basic maps from the RPG maker mv, they are used to speed up the progression of creating the game. Although the basic maps will be recreated in the future. Some empty villages still need some lore and people with sidequests in them. So I hope players will let me know where in the game there are adjustments needed or having ideas about side quests, sprites, villages, just let me know if you get up with something that fits in the game.

To spread the love for Crypchania, you can create a webshop-account on crypchania.com through the webshop check-out. You can for example order the demo for free to get your webshop account ready. With this account, you can invite others to buy the game. For every sale with your affiliation link, you will earn a 50% commission. Payment will be done with a threshold of E25,- and is paid with a PayPal account of your choice.

You can buy the full game and support us from the crypchania webshop: http://crypchania.com/vip
By supporting Crypchania, we are always donating the positive income to the creators of the plugins, musicians, artists and give them the warmest "thank you" for letting me use their (royalty-free) creations.

So everyone, again enjoy and if you have any questions let me know.[/MEDIA]

Last edited:

joepmeloen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Halloween festivities have come to an end we hope to see everyone next year for more minigames, scary fun, and special items.

11-10-2020
Added a new equipment sets;
assassins-set, this allows the player to sneak up behind an enemy and poison him.
Lambo-set, this allows the player to walk very fast across the map without the use of pepper-coral.
Control-set, this allows the player to control their summons, friends and quests in battle.

14-11-2020
Added a new mini-game;
climb the mountain, the player must reach the top and avoid obstacles before your HP is empty.
ball maze, you need to guide the iron ball with a magnet to the end of the maze

Added five new sprite sheets with 30 new NPC and background stories combined with 10 new sidequests, in addition, added about 2.5 hours of gameplay.

Coming up:
A new co-op quest where you and a friend are asked to find the stone of light and the stone of darkness. The desert wizard can combine it into the ultimate magix. One player is allowed to hold one of the two stones, to bring it back to the desert wizard.

Last edited:

joepmeloen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The co-op quest darkness vs lightness is complete and also added it to the walktrough. After completing this quest you and your friend receive the "lantarno" a magical light that will show hidden objects on the map and also leads to 5 new quests.
It is available after the quarter update half januari 2021.

in the meanwhile I update some basic maps and dialogue.

Coming up after the quarter update;
A new big side quest that involves a portal to hell mwuahaha.
Preppering the dialogues,
puzzle, fights, mini games and a few new maps.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucimountfort